PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Bonjour! I'm new here!

The Cocuficator
03-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Hello all!!

I'm new to this board and I want to introduce myself. I'm a character designer and I run www.kinkydwarf.com

I'm doing that for that past 6 months as a freelancer for the adult industry, I'm a former animator from the mainstream animation indutry.

Nice to meet you all!:)

take care!

AudreyLive
03-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Hi The Cocuficator!!!
I'm gald to see you here sweety!

This guy is the best illustrator ever :)
Check this out guys!!!

;)

sweet7
03-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by The Cocuficator
Hello all!!

I'm new to this board and I want to introduce myself. I'm a character designer and I run www.kinkydwarf.com

I'm doing that for that past 6 months as a freelancer for the adult industry, I'm a former animator from the mainstream animation indutry.

take care!

I really like your characters ! Cool Stuff, what do you use to make them?

The Cocuficator
03-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by sweet7
I really like your characters ! Cool Stuff, what do you use to make them?

thanks for the comments!:) I draw them by hand, ink it by hand, and color it with Photoshop!:) Quite simple eh!:)

Thanks Audrey for your welcome :)

sweet7
03-15-2004, 06:44 PM
thanks for the comments!:) I draw them by hand, ink it by hand, and color it with Photoshop!:) Quite simple eh!:)

Thanks Audrey for your welcome :)

So you scan your art and then fill it with photoshop? that sounds simple enough. Looks like it works well for you !

Mikel
03-15-2004, 07:00 PM
Hello all!!

take care!

heheeh nice nick, I suppose your not the kind of guy I would present to my girlfriend ;)
and btw welcom in
Good to see another one from MTL

pxxx
03-15-2004, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the nation:)

jvastine
03-15-2004, 08:56 PM
Hi Cocuficator, welcome to xnations! Cool character designs at very reasonable pricing. :xthumbs:

btw: check your sig as their is an error - your url has an extra dot com.

AudreyLive
03-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Mikel
heheeh nice nick, I suppose your not the kind of guy I would present to my girlfriend ;)
and btw welcom in
Good to see another one from MTL

Bwahahaha very funny :)

The Cocuficator
03-15-2004, 09:18 PM
LOL thanks jvastine!:) it's fixed now!

Mikel: Yeah! the funny thing it's that only francophones can understand the meaning of that one!LOL and well.. if your girlfriend is cute.. it's a good idea to keep her away from me LOL:)

Sweet7: yes it's very simple but at the same time, it can be tricky sometime when I need to go back to my drawing table to fix something. but I'd always work like that in the animation industry, so it's the same way that I work on my toons:)

AphEX[NEX]
03-15-2004, 09:38 PM
kinkydwarf.com is the shit !:cool:

welcome to xnation

AudreyLive
03-16-2004, 03:18 PM
When will you do me a cartoon of you naked The Cocuficator? :D

The Cocuficator
03-16-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by AudreyLive
When will you do me a cartoon of you naked The Cocuficator? :D

a naked toon of me? LOL I don't know if I will be able to stay true to the reality! LOL :P

AudreyLive
03-16-2004, 03:40 PM
a naked toon of me? LOL I don't know if I will be able to stay true to the reality! LOL :P

Bwahahaha :)

AphEX[NEX]
03-16-2004, 03:55 PM

bah, come on dude. What is reality... youre a cartoonist. Show us your skills. Make a Xnation cartoon :p