PDA

View Full Version : Commission Junction - fucking annoying!!!

=^..^=
11-02-2002, 09:04 AM
I need a mainstream sponsor so i'm trying to sign up with comission junction I've heard they are really good and all the sites I've found i want to promote are under their umbrealla

I've submitted THREE different sites and each time i get rejected
so I sent them an email asking them what the issue is - and guess what? it's an auto response email and it says : if you wish to join uo click here

So I'm really fucking pissed off
does anyone know what the possible problem might be?
I've filled out the forms correctly (domne it 6 times for each site dammit)
and given all my details
my sites are non adult

Even better yet - has anyone got an email for them that actually WORKS? so i can talk to a real person

I thinki'll havr to phone them and tell them they arer wankers
I wouldn't even join them becuase of this apart from the fact that they have all the products i need

GRRRRRRR

Evil Chris
11-02-2002, 04:51 PM
=^..^=
Is it commission junction you're referring to?
Or comsumption junction?

XxXotic
11-03-2002, 01:28 PM
its commission junction, aka www.cj.com in most cases kitty, those sponsors aren't accepting new applicants, that's usually the case but they may be accepting in the future that's why they still allow applicants. Best bet would be find a similar sponsor and use them and keep applying to the main ones.

They also may feel your site isn't appropriate or have the proper traffic base for what they want. Try going directly to the site and emailing their support or customer service for any advice you may need.

cool1
11-03-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by XxXotic
its commission junction, aka www.cj.com in most cases kitty, those sponsors aren't accepting new applicants, that's usually the case but they may be accepting in the future that's why they still allow applicants. Best bet would be find a similar sponsor and use them and keep applying to the main ones.

They also may feel your site isn't appropriate or have the proper traffic base for what they want. Try going directly to the site and emailing their support or customer service for any advice you may need.

I have to agree with XxXotic on this one.
It took me 14 tries to get an account with them.
It was bacause the site isn't appropriate or have the proper traffic base.
Just keep trying.