PDA

View Full Version : IF you had one 20 pic photo set, ...

SMG
03-21-2004, 12:29 PM
... what would you do with it?

I'm just curious how everyone makes use of their content ... do you do free sites, avs sites, tgps, picposts, etc ... one, all, some? personally I just make 1 tgp gallery for submitting, use it on my own tgp, and also post some of the pics on various picposts ... what do you all do, and what seems to work best productivitywise for you?

Yngwie
03-21-2004, 01:10 PM
I'd do them all for the exception of pic posts

monaro
03-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by SMG
... what would you do with it?

I'm just curious how everyone makes use of their content ... do you do free sites, avs sites, tgps, picposts, etc ... one, all, some? personally I just make 1 tgp gallery for submitting, use it on my own tgp, and also post some of the pics on various picposts ... what do you all do, and what seems to work best productivitywise for you?

I aggree with Yngwie... all but pic posts.

There is still money to be made with AVS, so after tpg submitting, then start on some site templete.. then once you have a templete that works for you, making AVS sites becomes just as quick as making galleries and submitting. Submit your avs to search engines also.

That works, but it you are on a good thing, don't change it, it might work for you, some it might not be enough.