PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturer Studios question

monaro
03-23-2004, 04:10 AM
Hi,

Can you please share with me your thoughts on the best DVD/ Video
producers in the market to your liking? I trust you guys here at xnations, and thats why i am asking.

Eg; Dark Side Entertainment, Celestial Productions, Digital Playground and a company like Vidmax?

Any thoughts on others.. I am not looking at resellers sites, I am talking about the actural manufacturers.

Lee
03-23-2004, 04:59 AM
Not certain about straight production companies but you can find a good list of most of the better gay video production studios at:

http://www.gaywidewebmasters.com/gay-adult/Gay_Market_Resources/Video_Production_Studios/

Hope that may be of some use :)

Regards,

Lee

monaro
03-23-2004, 05:02 AM
Thank you Lee for your prompt reply, even tho I am interested in straight. I have writting down that url in my monthly planner and shall review what you have suggested. I thank you once again.

Jss
03-23-2004, 08:30 AM
What is is you need produced? The actual media? The programming? The script?
I can help you with all of the above if you like. I can certainly tell you what you need and what you don't need and what to look out for.

monaro
03-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Jss
What is is you need produced? The actual media? The programming? The script?
I can help you with all of the above if you like. I can certainly tell you what you need and what you don't need and what to look out for.

Could we chat on icq tomorrow its 1am here and kinda light headed.

Jss
03-23-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Could we chat on icq tomorrow its 1am here and kinda light headed.
You know, I have never really wrapped my head around icq. So I just don't do it. Send me a private message and I can steer you in the right direction.