PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone make sense out of this? or is it big companies beating themselves up with

Jss
03-23-2004, 05:35 PM
Too much money:

http://www.avnonline.com/issues/200403/newsarchive/news_032204_3.shtml

Or actually, does anyone care?
Or could this just be another frivolous law suit like the McDonald's hot coffee lady?

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-24-2004, 12:29 PM
I have copyrighted the process of placing a small dot above a lower-cased letter "I" ....

Jss I will issue you a licence to use the dot on your websites for $100 per domain ....

Any company with more than 20 domains, contact me and I will give you a SWEETHEART deal (maybe $500 total), provided you let me use your company's name on my list of who has paid the licensing fee, and you give me a list of all your clients and partnerships, who may be currently using the dot on their websites...

:D

SMG
03-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
I have copyrighted the process of placing a small dot above a lower-cased letter "I" ....

Jss I will issue you a licence to use the dot on your websites for $100 per domain ....

:D

lol ... I'll copyright the phrases "umm" and "I dunno"

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Is suing people the only way to make any real money in adult these days ?!? :(

In 2003, Messageboards were all the craze ... that is where the advertising dollars were (and still are for many ..)

Will 2004 come be known as the year of litigations ??? :bonk:

monaro
03-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Is suing people the only way to make any real money in adult these days ?!? :(

In 2003, Messageboards were all the craze ... that is where the advertising dollars were (and still are for many ..)

Will 2004 come be known as the year of litigations ??? :bonk:

how about spam mail..