PDA

View Full Version : opinions on a big general adult forum site?

mayfield
03-27-2004, 11:39 PM
ok, so i've got an adult forum site that has about 500 members in it right now but not all of the members are actually posting so it's more like 100 members that actually post which is pretty crappy. I don't know if it's the topics or just the idea of an adult forum that sucks but I wanted to know what your opinion on this was. The forum is www.chatwars.com/home (http://www.chatwars.com/home) and as you can see there are topics from sports to news to picture rating to sex talk.

I was even thinking of adding a sepcial section in the sex talk site where adult webmasters could post their links (recipricol links). I get about on average 700 uniques per day (which to be honest I don't know if that's any good at all). Would any webmaster want to even consider my site for a reciprocal link exchange?

Also, I was thinking of ways to advertise this site but since the main purpose of the site isn't sex but adult topics and adult chatting, I don't know if it's a good idea to advertise on sex sites because if people come to my site they may think it's lame that they aren't finding naked people...

Any thoughts?