PDA

View Full Version : Question for you VIDEOPHILES...

creamycherries
04-03-2004, 07:27 AM
Just wondering if there's a way to remove blurred-out parts of video...I have a japanese bukkake DVD and the guys' dicks are all blurred out and I wanna see them! Any ideas guys?

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-05-2004, 08:20 AM
You need the original footage to remove the burry bits ...

The original file that was blurred could be reversed depending on the method used, but a mere copy of that video ... no chance

I guess you'll just have to use your imagination :rolleyes: :D

Vid Vicious
04-06-2004, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
You need the original footage to remove the burry bits ...

The original file that was blurred could be reversed depending on the method used, but a mere copy of that video ... no chance

I guess you'll just have to use your imagination :rolleyes: :D

The original File? What the hell are you talking about .... A video file is just that a file with video in it Whether it's Avi, mpeg, wmv, whatever .. You can't save a video file in Layers. .. the only "file" that would have the actual Working Layers in it is a EDL or ppl (Edit Dicision list ) and those would be useless with out the Avi's that they point too. Only the MASTER tape would have video without Blur .. or they're might be an Uncencored TAPE or Video FILE floating around out there ..

" better to keep your mouth shut and let them think your full of shit rather then open it and prove them right "

creamycherries
04-06-2004, 06:34 AM
Thanks for the info guys...I'll just have to use my imagination, oh well! LOL

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-06-2004, 06:45 PM
My point was that a commercial DVD is only a copy of the video file which has already had the blurried parts put in.

It is going to be damn near impossible to remove the blurs from a commercially COPIED disk.