PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on this site please

Sanivel
04-08-2004, 12:33 AM
Hi everyone,
Sanivel Intimates is my new lingerie site, so if anyone can give me some feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://sanivelintimates.com

Thanks much.

Sanivel
:cool:

blazi
04-08-2004, 09:52 AM
I'd center it and get rid of the dead space by at least giving the background some color or texture.

monaro
04-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Sanivel
Hi everyone,
Sanivel Intimates is my new lingerie site, so if anyone can give me some feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.

http://sanivelintimates.com

Thanks much.

Sanivel
:cool:

With your menu, "Plus Sizes" you click that and it should really slim ladies. A basic layout. Nice range of products. I would rate a 6.

gnat69
04-08-2004, 12:58 PM
I really like your stockings page.....

Very Pretty!!!

Your site looks good:D

Sanivel
04-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Thank you! I'm a tryin!!!!!!:cool:

Sanivel
04-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by monaro
With your menu, "Plus Sizes" you click that and it should really slim ladies. A basic layout. Nice range of products. I would rate a 6.

Well, I don't know about that, I haven't finished putting in other plus size lingerie yet, so I don't think that slim ladies would work, it's a thought though, thanks for the feedback:D

monaro
04-14-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Sanivel
Well, I don't know about that, I haven't finished putting in other plus size lingerie yet, so I don't think that slim ladies would work, it's a thought though, thanks for the feedback:D

Sorry, I must have been tired when I was typing that.
What I meant to say was, "I clicked on a link that read PLUS SIZES
And this took myself to see ladies who was slim looking and not BBW."

Amber
04-14-2004, 11:56 AM
Sanivel, I think the overall layout is good, but IMHO, each page should be centered (you should add a center tag from the top of your html).

And what monaro is saying is that under 'Plus Sizes' the models are thin...they should be plus size models.

pxxx
04-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by blazi
I'd center it and get rid of the dead space by at least giving the background some color or texture.

I agree. Other than that, it should look nice.:)