PDA

View Full Version : Crawfish Boil in New Orleans

Billy-Purecash
04-08-2004, 07:35 PM
I know a lot of you are in Canada but I did not want to leave yall out of the loop : ) it's that time of the year again, the Jazz Fest is just around the corner and guess what.... Oprano.com and Purecash.com are having another Crawfish Boil on Sunday, May 2nd !!

Check out the link for all the information on the boil, and if you are going to make it let me know !

http://hirise.biz/crawfish/

Looking foward to seeing yall soon so make sure you try to attend it's a great weekend to be in New Orleans because of the Jazz Fest : )

Chris.. its almost as good as smoked meat !!

Funbrunette
04-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Damn! Sounds like fun! I have to make a point to come visit! I've never been to New Orleans...Gotta get some beads! :boobies: Hehehehe! Have fun peeps!

Magnus3x
04-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Damn I'de love to hit that one year!! I'de rater hit Jazz fest than Mardi Gras, there should be shows in New Orleans.

luke
04-08-2004, 11:23 PM
well this is the perfect excuse to come! billy is an awesome cook!

And I owe chris and you one for waking you guys up...im REALLY sorry!

Billy-Purecash
04-08-2004, 11:48 PM
Any time in New Orleans is better then Mardi Gras : )

I have beads ready : )

Gruntled
04-09-2004, 01:13 AM
It's been years since I've been to a real crawfish boil. It's never quite as good getting crawfish at a cajun restaurant.

Billy-Purecash
04-09-2004, 11:05 AM
All I can say is once you have had mine you will want no others : )

luke
04-09-2004, 12:40 PM
I'll second that!

Kris
04-09-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
Damn I'de love to hit that one year!! I'de rater hit Jazz fest than Mardi Gras, there should be shows in New Orleans.
my first show was IA 2000 in new orleans... it was greatness, only thing that sucked is that there's so much to do, everyone gets separated.

luke
04-09-2004, 01:22 PM
And that wasn't the best weekend to have a show...right during the Bayou Classic.

Izzy
04-09-2004, 02:44 PM
OMG LOL I used to live in MS on the coast and every yr we would have big ass mardi gras parades and also had yr round stores that sold beads and all sorts of mardi gras stuff on one side of the store and then get this on the other side they would selll school products LOL only in MS folks!! I had soo many damn beads, but my friends online who never been wanted some so I gave pretty much all of them away, which was about 1,500. i only have like 10 now. I never been to new orleans for mardi gras cuz it gets too stupid there, especially at night. Scares me, fucking weirdos out there. If you go there they have signs about if you have sex with a drunk person it's concidered rape and that you should go with friends and stick together. ya know what im just not gonna go and avoid that scary shit altogether. What is really fun, is rent a balcony and throw beads at the crowds. Thats what i wanna do, hopefully i can afford to go there next yr and afford to rent a balcony.

Evil Chris
04-09-2004, 04:05 PM
I went to New Orleans 3 times in 2000! It was awesome. So much to see... so many place to eat, drink, and party!

Luke... don't worry about the drunken phone call from Phoenix. It's not like I've never done that before! HAHA...

Don't think we can make it to the crawfish boil this year. I'm sure it will be excellent though!

Kris
04-09-2004, 05:08 PM
my friends are obsessed with crawfish boils lately... we've had 4 at our house already (nothing like the size this one will be though)

Luke... don't worry about the drunken phone call from Phoenix. It's not like I've never done that before! HAHA...

why can't this girl i was seeing have the same attitude...

luke
04-12-2004, 10:30 AM
Maybe you can make the next one. I'll be sure to post some pics.