PDA

View Full Version : Hey I missed yall

Izzy
04-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Helloooooo, did ya miss me? I didn't think so, LOL. Well, I missed yall, I even had a dream about EC LMAO don't kill me FB it's not like that, I can explain!!! LOL no he was in my parming lot and had a bunch of lists of webhosts for me to go thru. I made a website, but it's liek a teenie bopper site lol it has my Signature Tags on it but it also has Dollmakers and shit liek that. I am not done yet prolly wont be till the end of the year. But that's where I have been, just goofin off with that. I have a joke for yall too I thought it was funny and I wanted to share it.

A MAN IS LYING IN BED IN THE HOSPITAL WITH AN OXYGEN MASK OVER HIS MOUTH. A YOUNG NURSE APPEARS TO SPONGE HIS HANDS AND FEET.

"NURSE", HE MUMBLES FROM BEHIND THE MASK, "ARE MY TESTICLES BLACK?"

EMBARRASSED, THE YOUNG NURSE REPLIES,"I DON'T KNOW, I'M ONLY HERE TO WASH YOUR HANDS AND FEET"

HE STRUGGLES AGAIN TO ASK, "NURSE, ARE MY TESTICLES BLACK?"

FINALLY, SHE PULLS BACK THE COVERS, RAISES HIS GOWN, HOLDS HIS PENIS IN ONE HAND AND HIS TESTICLES IN HER OTHER HAND AND TAKES A CLOSE LOOK, AND SAYS, "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM!"

FINALLY, THE MAN PULLS OFF HIS OXYGEN MASK AND REPLIES " THAT WAS VERY NICE BUT, ARE... MY... TEST...RESULTS...BACK?"

monaro
04-09-2004, 04:20 AM
good one issy.. yes people have missed you and the way you make us laugh with those jokes you tell...

have a grat day

Izzy
04-09-2004, 05:49 AM
Woah well that was really nice thanx soo much, that really made my day. you have a good day too glad ya liked the joke.