PDA

View Full Version : Auto submitters

Evil Chris
11-06-2002, 10:21 AM
I changed the filename of my submit page last night on my links list.
I'm running Autogallery Pro and I was getting a lot of auto-submissions. The auto-submissions wouldn't bother me so much if the quality of the galleries were better.

It's obvious to me though that the hand-submitted galleries are of much better quality than the ones that are coming in from auto-submitters.

Juge
12-03-2002, 03:15 PM
I had to do this last week or so on my TGP, because some moron added my submit page for TRAFFIC trades to his auto-submitter. My TGP doesn't even accept gallery submissions, and the fool would not reply (or obviously even read) my emails. Changing the filename was the easiest thing to do.

Mister X
12-04-2002, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I changed the filename of my submit page last night on my links list.
I'm running Autogallery Pro and I was getting a lot of auto-submissions. The auto-submissions wouldn't bother me so much if the quality of the galleries were better.

It's obvious to me though that the hand-submitted galleries are of much better quality than the ones that are coming in from auto-submitters. They're mostly all crap. The worst are russian submitter by far. Tgpwizards I find to be not bad as far as autosubs go. A certain amount of filtering goes on on his server before it even goes out I think. It's another reason I like using Darin's tgp system. He's got another layer of filtering between me and the submissions so the ones with scripting and shit are trashed before I even see them.