PDA

View Full Version : Sad Announcement

jvastine
04-10-2004, 12:36 AM
Hi,
sorry but I have some sad news to report to everyone. A long time industry friend & supporter, PattyeCake, has been diagnosed with cancer. The doctor's say that she needs immediate surgery, but say that she isn't physically strong enough to undergo surgery. They have her on an ungodly amount of medication. Her mental/emotional condition isn't the greatest right now. To complicate matters, I understand that she is liable to loose her position with the sponsor program that she's employed by, if her new program isn't a success. If that happens, she shall loose her medical coverage too. This is not a good situation. Her surgery is tentatively scheduled for April 27. I would appreciate it if everyone would keep PattyeCake in your thoughts and prayers. Let's generate a lot of positive vibes & send them her way.

Venturi will be setting up an auction later to benefit PattyeCake & her family. I will announce more on this as the details get finalized.

Thanks qoes out to everyone! I appreciate your response. I know that this community will jump in & do what's right.

Kenny B
04-10-2004, 01:28 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with PattyeCake & her family. My mother just went through having a cancerous tumor and a kidney removed two weeks ago. Please keep us informed on her condition, and anything we can do to help.

monaro
04-10-2004, 05:29 AM
Dear PattyeCake & your family
When I pray tonight just before I get into bed, I shall think about the so
many people suffering from cancer. May the Lord be with you!
Your road ahead might seem unclear, your path might be broken,
tho I would like to give you my deepest thoughts in tonights pray.

May you change your environment to help yourself heal, may you get
healthy quickly as possible to achieve your goals you once set out to do.
May the depression be expelled from your mind. Continue to take the
doctors advice. Stick close to your love ones and...

have a really great day!

Love

SKULL
04-10-2004, 03:03 PM
PattyeCake I hope you get better and things improve... :(

nanda
04-10-2004, 03:26 PM
My thought and prayers will also be with Pattyecake and her family..:( I know things seem dark now, butnothing is impossible and I know you will be great!

jvastine
04-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Oops! Sorry, but I missed the surgery date by one. The surgery is scheduled for April 26.

sweet7
04-10-2004, 10:23 PM
:( I hope everything goes well for her.

pxxx
04-10-2004, 11:25 PM
May Lord Jesus Christ Travel with you at all times. I will definetely keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

gunner
04-10-2004, 11:57 PM
very sorry to hear this. PattyeCake has always been top notch. Let's all hope she's able to return to healthy status soon.

blazi
04-11-2004, 01:07 PM
my best wishes go out to PattyCake & her family. surely a difficult situation to have to deal with. I hope one day there is a cure because we all suffer when this sorta thing happens. We need to stick together and help others as much as possible in times like this!!

sweetums
04-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Those that know Pattyecake personally know that she's got one of the biggest hearts in this industry...time to send her all the moral support we got guys :)

Pattye....you got more fight in you then anyone I know -- you kick this in the ass and then some. I know you can do it...and we're gonna be right there behind you. Love you, babe...xoxo

gnat69
04-12-2004, 03:40 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts!!!!

Funbrunette
04-12-2004, 06:17 PM
I'm at a loss for words! :( PattyeCake is such an amazing person! My thoughts are with you hun!

Brandy
04-12-2004, 06:49 PM
We will include Patteycake nightly in our prayers. We are shocked and stunned......As Sweetums stated......You are one of the strongest people we know.....It is time to put up a fight! Very soon this will be a new and happier chapter in your life.

Amber
04-12-2004, 08:09 PM
I'm shocked to hear this! PattyeCake is wonderful and has always been one of the top notch best people in this industry; I'm so sad to hear this news!

Much Love to you and yours - I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

Deb
04-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Damn, this is sad news. :(

PattyeCake, I wish you nothing but the best and a speedy recovery hon. Please know that my family's positive thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Raya
04-12-2004, 11:25 PM
PattyCake my thoughts and prayers are with you. Bright Blessings,