PDA

View Full Version : Chris where are you my little Leaf fan?! :)

sherie
11-06-2002, 01:48 PM
Well it's about damn time!!! Hat-trick for the MO man! Woohoo and as you stated Darcy Tuckers 100th!! Now all we can hope for is another win in a row and they will make their come back! They are on the road forever now :( GO LEAFS GO!!

Evil Chris
11-06-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Well it's about damn time!!! Hat-trick for the MO man! Woohoo and as you stated Darcy Tuckers 100th!! Now all we can hope for is another win in a row and they will make their come back! They are on the road forever now :( GO LEAFS GO!!
Did you see that game last night? WHOA! When they play like that, you'd think that there isn't a team that could stop them! Yeah they're going on the road, but I have my nifty DirecTV dish that follows them everywhere they go! :D

sherie
11-06-2002, 03:02 PM
LOL great pic!!

I too will be following the games! I hope that they do much better on the road then at home! I am not happy that they now have to win at least 70% of their games in order to hit the playoffs, the season's just started. But I am confident! :xthumbs:

Evil Chris
11-06-2002, 03:24 PM
How do you figure that they have to win 70% or better of their remaining games in order to make the playoffs? Wouldn't that also depend on how the other teams in their division do?

mailman
11-06-2002, 03:54 PM
WHHHHHHHAT, did the leafs finaly win a game, lol...

got to makes some wages next time the pens roll into TO or the leafs travel to Pittsburgh :)

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-06-2002, 04:10 PM
The Leafs will make the playoffs .... they are a fairly strong team for the resources they have ... but they WILL NOT win a Stanley Cup ... Not as long as Stavros owns them ...

Stavros is a businessman, and a very shrewd one at that ... he knows that Toronto is a hockey town, that win or lose we are going to continue to sell out EVERY SINGLE LEAF GAME !!!

In order to put Toronto in contention for the cup, He would have to spend alot of Benjamins to get the talent that the team needs to drink from Lord Stanley's Cup.

Stavros makes far better money saving a couple dollars in salaries. and just riding out the regular season with a sold out arena every game ...

This is the sad truth, so accept it Toronto. :(

mailman
11-06-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
The Leafs will make the playoffs

Ha smoke another bud, the leafs are shit everyone has a bad season and this is theirs.... i estimate 11th over all on their side.

but they WILL NOT win a Stanley Cup

Corrrect boy wonder

Evil Chris
11-06-2002, 04:19 PM
mailman... no dissing the Leafs!!! ::-|

Hungry... nice pic! ah the old days....

mailman
11-06-2002, 04:34 PM
Need i say more?

Look at that the 10 ten players right now... 3 penguins and only 1 leaf?? ll to fuuny BUT wait look closly.. the pens only played 11 games and the leafs have played 13 so that makes the pens even better :)

mailman
11-06-2002, 04:36 PM
Lemieux 2 games less them Moginly and still beating the guy by 8 pts, to funny.

sherie
11-06-2002, 04:38 PM
Chris, if they continue like this, that is exactly what they will have to do come Xmas. Those are their stats.

And as for the Stanley Cup, Hungryman DUH LOL! I didn't say anything about them winning the cup yet. (great pic btw) I totally agree with you as far as Pete is concerned. He is one business man that does not give a shit about winning the cup, he's more of a business man than a hockey man. :(

And mailman, special delivery:bonk:

mailman
11-06-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by sherie
And mailman, special delivery:bonk:

thats what you STUPID leaf fans will have to do to get it through your head that the LEAFS suck and you got to start chearing for a better team....

look Montreal is even better, lol what a hoot....

mailman
11-06-2002, 05:04 PM
:D

Funbrunette
11-06-2002, 06:13 PM
Oops wrong thread...Sorry! :D

sherie
11-06-2002, 06:39 PM
Mailman, no need for name calling. Just because I cheer for them along with millions of others does not make us STUPID! And I CHEER not chear! :)

Thank you!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-06-2002, 07:48 PM
who's Pete ??? :rolleyes: :confused:

Last time I checked, Steve Stavros (Knob Hill Farms) owned the leafs

did I miss something ???

BTW ... I used to date his daughter Donna :D

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-06-2002, 08:10 PM
Mark ... SIT THE FUKK DOWN BRO !!! :mad:

Being a LEAF fan has very little to do with how good the team is ... all us die hards KNOW the leafs suck donkey cocks ...

Being a Leaf fan is more about the very roots of the NHL and the Original 6 ... Toronto Maple Leafs have more hockey heritage than the rest of the league combined ...

Alright ... Pop quiz time for you sports trivia fans ...
I am looking for the venue, the date, and the two teams that played in the VERY FIRST NBA GAME ...

5 animated banners to the first person who nails it !! :cool:

mailman
11-06-2002, 08:14 PM
5 animated banners to the first person who nails it !! :cool:

November 1. It was on that fine day in 1946 that the New York Knickerbockers put the bite on the Toronto Huskies, 68-66, at Maple Leaf Gardens, in Toronto.

mailman
11-06-2002, 08:15 PM
BOO YEAH you know y ICQ contact me for your instructions BITCH, lol :D

But if you wanna talk NBA i do like the Raptors :D

mailman
11-06-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Oops wrong thread...Sorry! :D

Ha they are better then the leafs, lol

any way back to the game my winning team is playing, oh and Paul we will talk later :D

GOD
11-06-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by mailman

November 1. It was on that fine day in 1946 that the New York Knickerbockers put the bite on the Toronto Huskies, 68-66, at Maple Leaf Gardens, in Toronto.

Wow ... your speed typing in "GOOGLE.CA" was very impressive young grasshopper

That reads like an online history lesson, so I know it was a cut and paste! LMAO

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-06-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by GOD

That reads like an online history lesson, so I know it was a cut and paste! LMAO

HAHAHAA ... really, eh ?!?

We have a wiener!!
.... er ... Ummm .... I mean winner ...

Mailman ... you can email me the details of the banners you want :cool:

hungryman@suckmeoffrealquick.com

mailman
11-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by GOD

Hey its these skill that won me some free banners...

sherie
11-07-2002, 05:03 PM
who's Pete ??? :rolleyes: :confused:

Last time I checked, Steve Stavros (Knob Hill Farms) owned the leafs

did I miss something ???

BTW ... I used to date his daughter Donna :D Oops my bad, I know a guy named steve stavros and he came to mind. Yes I know about knob hill farms too, shitty place to by groceries if you ask me! LOL