PDA

View Full Version : Sinulate-enabled Webcam sites

Roger Ferreira
04-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Hi all,

I'm affiliated with Sinulate Entertainment and I'm presently trying to locate any webcam sites, models and networks which use the Sinulator, to list in my directory of Sinulate-enabled sites, SinulatorCams (http://www.sinulatorcams.com). I'm particularly interested in sites with affiliate programs, but that is not a requirement. It's free advertising for anyone who qualifies and is interested.

Also, any girls who presently offer webcam on their site, you should check this out. It's totally independent of any cam system you presently have in place. It has great potential for increased sales of private cam sessions, or increased membership sign-ups and member retention when used in regular member cam chats; as an award for special members, a prize in a site contest, a cam show auction, etc. - be creative! You do of course have to purchase a Sinulator to use it ... but the revenue potential is huge; and anyone halfway motivated (which would be anyone with an existing site) could easily make their money back in a week. This may look like similar devices that have shown up here and there, but this device has been beta tested for hundreds of hours and has worked flawlessly. And there is a male version for male models, or two-way private cam. Also getting raves from the beta testers. You can see all the details by clicking my signature banner or Sinulator link and following all the links. We are presently planning a more graphic redesign of the main site in the near future.

The SinulatorCams site is not yet "live" and still under development. Basically, a few pages up now as samples to show general page and listing format. So if you check it out, you'll see it still needs a bit of work, not to mention a main intro page; launching in about a month or so, after finding more sites to populate the listings with. And it will be linked directly to the main Sinulate site.

Anyone interested please let me know. Either email me at ferreira@shentel.net or spam me here on the board with your comments, questions, etc. The main idea is for greater promotion and exposure for everyone involved ... and of course, higher revenue for all concerned ;)