PDA

View Full Version : Wanna see a good DVD?

Visualad
04-11-2004, 06:24 PM
this week I checked out 4 movies. Just thought I´d share it with you lovely Xnationist´s..

"Max" - with John Cusack. A good movie , recommend it a lot..

"American Pie 3?" (the latest one.) . so childish, and so fucking funny. check it out."

"Bringin down the house" - Steve martin and Queen Latifah. This movie sucked...

"Matrix Revolutions" - I had to get it on dvd, and well... Cool movie, not the best out of the 3 , but a good one.

There you go.. Maybe youll rent or buy some of these next time you wanna watch a movie.. ;)

gnat69
04-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Visualad
this week I checked out 4 movies. Just thought I´d share it with you lovely Xnationist´s..

"Max" - with John Cusack. A good movie , recommend it a lot..

"American Pie 3?" (the latest one.) . so childish, and so fucking funny. check it out."

"Bringin down the house" - Steve martin and Queen Latifah. This movie sucked...

"Matrix Revolutions" - I had to get it on dvd, and well... Cool movie, not the best out of the 3 , but a good one.

There you go.. Maybe youll rent or buy some of these next time you wanna watch a movie.. ;)

Here are some more:

Gangster No#1
The Barber

"American Pie 3" - Sucked so much ass there was not enough shit tissue

Raziel
04-13-2004, 10:27 AM
i really like the matrix trilogy and my guess is that american pie 3 was the last year most funny movie:)

gnat69
04-14-2004, 12:34 PM
Epoch!!

Dwreck
04-14-2004, 12:56 PM
Im not a huge fan of sequels but American Pie 3 I was amused by it!

Name some good sequels that were just a good as the orginal.

McAttack
04-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by gnat69
Here are some more:

Gangster No#1
The Barber

"American Pie 3" - Sucked so much ass there was not enough shit tissue

Gangster #1, what a fucked up movie! Saw that two years ago I think. So weird, when he takes off all his clothes just to beat the guy to death.

American Pie 3 sucked ass in my opinion. "We can't come up with good dialogue, let's just make Stiffler swear more"

KCX
04-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ContentGuy Derek
Name some good sequels that were just a good as the orginal.

I really liked 2 Fast 2 Furious. Some people didn't like it without Vin Diesel but in some ways I thought it was better.

StuartD
04-14-2004, 03:11 PM
How did you forget Kill Bill?

Dimitar
04-15-2004, 03:26 AM
American Pie 3 is realy cool movie almost good as the first part

gnat69
04-15-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
How did you forget Kill Bill?

Of course not, you are right.....Awesome Flick

and I have the DVD but savoring till 4 hours before I see Volume #2

gnat69
04-15-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by McAttack
Gangster #1, what a fucked up movie! Saw that two years ago I think. So weird, when he takes off all his clothes just to beat the guy to death.

American Pie 3 sucked ass in my opinion. "We can't come up with good dialogue, let's just make Stiffler swear more"

Just so you know I am a little fucked up too, that is why I love it so much......
You will also love the Barber, really fucked also. I am a huge Malcolm McDowell Fan....

Every movie Stiffler is in sucks ass.....and since when does swearing a lot make it more interesting....agree 150%