PDA

View Full Version : Girls Launching Bottle Rockets Out Of Where?

Manny Z
04-12-2004, 01:21 PM
www.bottlerocketbabes.com
Every day is a BLAST! TM

Contact Information:

Manny Z
mannyz@bottlerocketbabes.com
(941) 766-0548

For Immediate Release: April 12, 2004

BRB Productions, Inc., announces the “LAUNCH” of the first and only web site to combine adult video and bottle rockets.

Florida - No matter how much adult video you’ve seen, you have never seen anything like this. Gorgeous women, hot, wild sex and every BRB scene is finalized with a FIREWORKS FINALLY that you have got to see to believe!

“We wanted to shock people and make them laugh. I think that we’ve achieved both of our objectives”, says Manny Z, the sites producer. “My staff and I were confident that anyone with a sense of humor would love the site, and they do”.

Manny added, “We are in constant production. New videos, new talent and more amazing bottle rocket launches! The traffic to the site has been amazing and the feedback is fantastic. The videos are hysterical”!

Some of the feedback we have received:

“The craziest thing I’ve ever seen”! - Michael R., Redland, California

“Fire in the hole! Bottle rocket babes rules”! - Matt F., Long Island, New York

“You guys must pay those girls pretty good”! - Valerie H., Pontiac, Michigan

BRB Productions is gearing up for global distribution of DVD’s, T-shirts, calendars and more.
If you are looking for a human interest story that will make your audience drop what they are doing and RUN to their computer, this is it.

WARNIGN! Pyrotechnics on this site are performed by professional actors, actresses and stunt people. DO NOT imitate the acts depicted in these videos. Fireworks are dangerous and can cause serious injury.

All images on this site as well as the site itself is Copyright, BRB Productions, Inc. and
www.bottlerocketbabes.com. All rights reserved. Records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. and 2257 for www.bottlerocketbabes.com are on file at business premises with Azure Entertainment, LLC, custodian of records.

###