PDA

View Full Version : PattyeCake Update

jvastine
04-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Hello,

I once again have bad news to share. I t seems that Scott, who runs FetishCash, thought it best in light of everything to fire PattyeCake. That was a cold & cruel move! Ask anyone who knows PattyeCake, she is one of the best, if not the #1 account rep, that any program could ever have. A dedicated & hard working woman, who would give her last dime to help any one of us just got an extremely raw deal. What will you do to show your support for our precious PattyeCake? My heart & support goes out for our precious PattyeCake.

As for Scott/FetishCash, I think that anyone who acts in such a cold & cruel way, does nothing but cut their own throat. I know that I & several others are withdrawing our support. I have only 2 things 2 say to them, however the board lacks the appropriate icons to express it. So simply picture me extending both hands with the middle digits extended upward!

PattyeCake, it always grows the darkest before the dawn. I hope that the new day dawning brings you exceedingly above all that you could ever hope or dream!

monaro
04-13-2004, 04:25 AM
I find it difficuit to beleive a company could sink to a level to do such a thing, if she is productive in her role then her health is not a issue.

blazi
04-13-2004, 08:43 AM
sorry to hear this news. I hope/pray something better comes along though!!

cool1
04-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Well that really sucks. :(
I hope everything works out for her

Amber
04-13-2004, 10:44 AM
"It seems that Scott, who runs FetishCash, thought it best in light of everything to fire PattyeCake"

Damn, that's horrible! Isn't it illegal to fire someone because they've come upon poor health? It definitely does NOT seem right.

nanda
04-13-2004, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, and I will be praying for her...:(

gnat69
04-13-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Amber
"It seems that Scott, who runs FetishCash, thought it best in light of everything to fire PattyeCake"

Damn, that's horrible! Isn't it illegal to fire someone because they've come upon poor health? It definitely does NOT seem right.

I am pretty sure that it is against the law:

Maybe what this board should do is take up a collection for her to help with some of the medical bills and what not!!!

Even if it is a couple of bucks it will help!!!

My heart goes out, I feel sick for what has happened.

FetishCash will feel the wrath of Karma coming full circle!!!! :eek:

jvastine
04-13-2004, 10:23 PM
It is true that it is against the law to terminate employees due to health issues. PattyeCake is facing some serious shit both physically and legally. The less that is said on the boards, the better. Even though I would like to share more detail here, PattyeCake is the most important thing at this time. :)

Venturi was planning an auction to benefit PattyeCake and her family, but it has been indefinitely at her request. If anyone wants to contribute something now get in touch with venturi@cyboriginal.com.

To avoid any adverse affects with any future litigation that may surround this issue, I want it to be understood that any view expressed in my posts are clearly my own and do not reflect the views of PattyeCake.

venturi
04-14-2004, 01:09 AM
Hi folks. 1st post here.

Let me clarify a couple things...

jvastine, thank you for being so supportive. I think our convo on ICQ merely resulted in a slight mis-communication. This isn't intended to smack you or anything, btw. :)

I am poised to put together a benefit for pattye and her family if either the insurance things doesn't work out or the very worst happens. However, at this time she does NOT wish for anything to be done in that regard so I am NOT soliciting anyone. If anyone merely wishes to contribute something, of course I will make sure that pattye receives it - but again I am NOT soliciting for that.

Right now, the #1 thing that PattyeCake needs is our love and support. She has been a gem in this industry and I'm sure many here have been touched by her incredibly huge heart. Rather than monetary support right now, she would much rather receive and appreciate your love and prayers.

If something does happen that warrants this wonderful community's support (G'd Forbid!) you all WILL hear about it, and I know everyone will pull together and do whatever they can to help out.

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts and prayers. PattyeCake is an extremely strong woman and I am confident that she will pull thru this difficulty in her life and come back to us with both barrels spitting fire.

btw, been too damned long since I've known about this board to not be posting. I'll try my best to head back often and contribute. :D

monaro
04-14-2004, 02:42 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gnat69
Maybe what this board should do is take up a collection for her to help with some of the medical bills and what not!!!
QUOTE]

great idea.. what is her email address and I shall start it off by off loading some funds from paypal.

StuartD
04-14-2004, 12:03 PM

I don't think anyone ever implied, including FetishCash that she was fired BECAUSE of her condition.

I think it was just very poorly timed. Apparently they had planned to be releasing her before she found out about her condition.

The cause of her release is questionable as well..... infact, it's stupid, however.... I am 100% certain that she was not fired because of her condition. It's just really bad timing.

gnat69
04-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by monaro
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gnat69
QUOTE]

great idea.. what is her email address and I shall start it off by off loading some funds from paypal.

Let me know if I can help, and if not I have money ready to go!!!!

Amber
04-14-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
I don't think anyone ever implied, including FetishCash that she was fired BECAUSE of her condition.

I think it was just very poorly timed. Apparently they had planned to be releasing her before she found out about her condition.

The cause of her release is questionable as well..... infact, it's stupid, however.... I am 100% certain that she was not fired because of her condition. It's just really bad timing.

StuartD, I would have to agree that it's very bad timing indeed.

And it was more than just implied that she was fired because of her condition...as per the first post of this thread:

Originally posted by jvastine

I once again have bad news to share. It seems that Scott, who runs FetishCash, thought it best in light of everything to fire PattyeCake. That was a cold & cruel move! ....

Although I know there are always at least 3 sides to every story...it looks really bad from the outside.

SurfCat
04-14-2004, 01:39 PM
I was PC's boss for the last 6 months and yes, her diagnosis came at a bad time. Her diagnosis came many days after the decision on her seperation from Fetish Cash. She's a great person and very well liked in the industry. This type of thread popped up by the same individuals on almost every board, and not by PC herself. She can attest to the actual order of events.

StuartD
04-14-2004, 01:50 PM
StuartD, I would have to agree that it's very bad timing indeed.

And it was more than just implied that she was fired because of her condition...as per the first post of this thread:

Although I know there are always at least 3 sides to every story...it looks really bad from the outside.

Yeah, I think that should have been "thought it best despite everything to fire PattyeCake. "

Anyway, yeah... I just thought it would be fair to point out they're not THAT cold hearted...

monaro
04-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by gnat69
Let me know if I can help, and if not I have money ready to go!!!!
found the address.. venturi@cyboriginal.com

Payment Sent (ID #0MS22918NG7961144)

LaurieX
04-14-2004, 08:34 PM
I Love you PC and stand behind 100% and you know that!!!:)

SKULL
04-14-2004, 10:09 PM
That really sucks.. is hard to believe they would do that...

venturi
04-16-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by monaro
found the address.. venturi@cyboriginal.com

Payment Sent (ID #0MS22918NG7961144)
Thanks mon!!! :)

For the time being rather than sending me paypals please just email me until I work out details of how PC wants to handle this kind of support.