PDA

View Full Version : PattyeCake* on PattyeCake*

PattyeCake
04-14-2004, 11:22 PM
I’d like to say that I intended to make this post yesterday; but really wanted to take some time to consider my post
I will try to make this as short as possible while trying to cover all of the points I can of the current situation: (no need for a novel as everyone knows I am prone to hahahahaha)

Firstly
I would like to thank everyone who posted in my behalf, made phone calls and sent messages I can't express at this time how very much those messages of love and support have meant to me … more than I could ever possibly tell you.

With respect to the issue with Fetish Cash and my employment there:
Scott and I spent a good deal of time on the phone yesterday going over this situation and what actually occurred while he was out of the country.
In no way was I laid off due to health reasons; it was just a truly horrible co-incidence.

Since Scott was out of the country when I was called on March 18th, he did not hear the conversation of that day or the ones that followed, nor, do I believe that was he aware when he returned of the conversations that had taken place in his absence….we have since discussed all of this and he understands why I did not actually consider myself laid off as of last Thursday and continued to work thru Monday, including posting to this board. I want it known that I harbor no ill will towards anyone at Fetish Cash, They are a Great Bunch of people and I am glad I had the chance to work with them and wish all of them nothing but the very Best!
Scott has been gracious and I have no concern that I will not receive payment or that he will not stand by his word to me.

As for my personal situation:
I'm gonna consider mine a mini vacation! Been a long time since anyone told me I had to go to bed and sleep/rest for 3 days in a semi private suite!
I have many friends, who are very well intentioned, and I love them dearly and anyone who knows me, knows that I would never go quietly into the night! lol!
There are people out there who are having troubles that make mine pale in comparison, and they are in my thoughts and prayers…

I certainly am not leaving the industry, I’ve been here for many years and have many friends…including Scott Denick
There is no way this personal “issue” will slow me down! lol!
I’ve been know to be back online 4 hours after a back surgery, (as Cybererotica can attest to) this is just a bump in the road and the parts that I’m donating to “science” aren’t being used by me anyway!

As a dearly loved friend said to me:
God's love doesn't seek value, it creates value. It is not because we have value that we are loved, but because we are loved that we have value.
— William Sloane Coffin in Credo

I am very rich indeed…

As for any “donations” I myself am fortunate that I am not in need of financial assistance of this time, I have been in this industry since 1996 and I’ve been fortunate in making money, and plan to continue to do so, however, You can all remember me next year at Christmas when it comes time for the Adopt a child for Christmas Program and I Thank You for thinking of me!

If there are any questions, My ICQ is 83599165 and my e-mail is pate242@tranquility.net

Magnus3x
04-15-2004, 02:11 AM
You are a class act all the way!!! I wish you well.:xthumbs:

Vid Vicious
04-15-2004, 10:18 AM
All the Best hun .. Your a real fighter, a class act

Hugs and kisses
vid

Diva
04-15-2004, 10:49 AM
Wishing you well

Diva

gnat69
04-15-2004, 11:03 AM
I have never had the pleasure of speaking with you but my heart goes out and you are one tough lady.......

Wishing you the best for now and the future and we will try not to forget you at Christmas.....

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Evil Chris
04-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the clear-up Pattye* !
I know you'll be fine, you're an amazing trooper!

nanda
04-15-2004, 11:29 AM
I know you will make it thru this fine because you seem to be a nice, sincere, sweet person!;)

twinkley
04-16-2004, 01:33 PM
Pattye,

You are a shining example of what people should aspire to be like :)

If there IS anything you need, just ask. If its in my power to give, its yours!

twinkley

Phoenix
04-16-2004, 05:40 PM
good luck PAttycake...enjoy your time away.

look forward to working with you no matter what you end up doing :)

gunner
04-18-2004, 11:21 PM
PattyeCake!!
enjoy your time off and take good care of yourself!

Kenny B
04-19-2004, 11:17 AM
All the best to you and enjoy your time off!

LaurieX
04-20-2004, 12:12 AM
PC IS a trooper and will make through this just fine!! :flower:

Purple Haze
04-20-2004, 05:58 PM
:flower: All the best for a quick recovery

Purple Haze

Visualad
04-21-2004, 01:19 AM
I hope you get back to 100% soon! :)