PDA

View Full Version : Its time to bring home the bacon!

monaro
04-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Its time for myself to say goodbye for awhile.. Everyone I will miss you..

Those of you who have my contact details, I can be contacted via icq or email.. I must complete my project and start bringing home the bacon...

"May our paths be not broken and lead us to our goals we set out to acheive."

sweet7
04-24-2004, 05:08 PM
where are you going and why?

SKULL
04-24-2004, 06:38 PM
Good luck in your journey :)

Panky
04-24-2004, 11:55 PM
Well, my first reaction would be to lay this really well thought out guilt trip telling you how much I'm going to really, really miss you...

But, honestly, I can't do that. I know deep down that you are doing what you need to do and taking time out to focus on those things. I can't be selfish and do the guilt trip thing. Besides, I know how to find you when I need my Dr. Monaro fix. :D

You are always welcum here. I will always be around when you need me as I know many of the other members here will too.

I wish you the best!

Since my smilies aren't back in full operation yet, I'm just going to have to resort to the text thing, but it'll still work... HUGS!

Magnus3x
04-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Onward and upward ^5 bro!

monaro
04-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Panky
Well, my first reaction would be to lay this really well thought out guilt trip telling you how much I'm going to really, really miss you...

But, honestly, I can't do that. I know deep down that you are doing what you need to do and taking time out to focus on those things. I can't be selfish and do the guilt trip thing. Besides, I know how to find you when I need my Dr. Monaro fix. :D

You are always welcum here. I will always be around when you need me as I know many of the other members here will too.

I wish you the best!

Since my smilies aren't back in full operation yet, I'm just going to have to resort to the text thing, but it'll still work... HUGS!

Thanks guys and gals for all that you taught and have showed me, it is time for myself to go out and put it to practice, I am not leaving you guys, I just got to put my head down and really focus on a few things.

Magnus I will be in touch on your gallery traffic spots soon.

Panky, your a true believer. :blush: :blush:

monaro
04-25-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by sweet7
where are you going and why?

Sweet dude.. talk again soon, cheers mate!

sweet7
04-25-2004, 05:23 PM
sigh

Izzy
04-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Awwww this sux, but you have to do what's best for you and your fam. I will miss ya much and hope you come back soon. :(

Black Dog
04-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Don't they have Internet where you're going?

B