PDA

View Full Version : How addicted are you to the boards

Darin
09-02-2002, 12:11 AM
Curious, but doesn't it piss you off that you are not getting any work done cause you're posting bullshit all day on the boards?

Evil Chris
09-02-2002, 12:33 AM
There is no clinic that can cure my addiction!

Tafkap
09-02-2002, 04:39 AM
Right... i'm a board's addicted too...

XxXotic
09-02-2002, 09:09 AM
i spend a decent amount of time on the boards but it doesnt really interfere, I do other things in the background between posts. I get a lot of work done on the boards too (recruiting new webmasters, helping everyone and their grandmother with SE rankings, updating all my sites etc etc etc)

Electra
09-02-2002, 04:17 PM
Boards really don't take up a lot of time...a quick whip round now and again is basically all you need to do and you can still post a LOT of messages within that time.

Jay[neX]
09-02-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Electra
Boards really don't take up a lot of time...a quick whip round now and again is basically all you need to do and you can still post a LOT of messages within that time.

True :cool:

Mister X
09-03-2002, 12:16 PM
I usually check the 2 boards I bother with a couple of times a day. Sometimes 3. Right now I'm still drinking coffee and getting ready to start working. I'll probably check back tonight for sure and maybe once in between. Most days it's an hour or less total. And the benefits are pretty huge when it comes to acquiring contacts and info.

LadySharlot
09-04-2002, 04:17 PM
I'm a total "Board Whore". Hahahahha I love it, I'm addicted to it, and I'll stop posting when they pry my cold, dead hands from my ergonomically correct keyboard! Mwhahahahahahahhaa

Of course, it doens't hurt that I'm making friends, doing business, and having a great time while I'm at it. LOL Hook my IV to a coffee-pot and a computer, and I'm blisfully happy!

Mwhahahahhahahahhaha
http://www.desade.com/huggs.gif
Lady Sharlot :-)

Evil Chris
09-04-2002, 04:32 PM
On a particularly busy day on the boards, I will sometimes forget to eat, sleep, or go to the bathroom. Is that wrong? LOL

Darin
09-04-2002, 04:34 PM
I can see now what state of mind you were in when your avatar pic was taken!

:D

Platinum Dave
09-04-2002, 10:50 PM
I hit the boards a few times a day,

maybe an hour total

its not that bad,

some people are on the boards hours and hours a day,

they cant do without, like they are going to miss the world ending or something.

Boards are very addictive let me tell you.

But they are useful also,

Cheers