PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: ICQ Number Change..please update.

Sarah_MaxCash
05-05-2004, 11:50 AM
Hello everyone. Please forgive the cross posts on this one but I need to cover my bases a bit. Yesterday when I tried to log into icq I found that despite having the correct password, etc I was no longer able to log into icq. ICQ's customer service doesn't appear to actually be manned so I have had to switch over to a new number.

My new icq number is 232834291 and replaces my old number of 1302636. If you have me on your list please re-add me at the new number of 232834291 .

hmmm...anyone sale short icq?

monaro
05-05-2004, 01:53 PM
hmmm...anyone sale short icq? [/B]

I know most low digit icq's get hacked if they are really low, I lost 3766926 (reg.1995) to my exgirl friend (2003). Customer service didn't help.

It's not how short a number you have, it's how you handle customer service. You could have a 5 digit number and if you don't have the customer service then a low number would never be much use for you.

Most poeple I have spoken to about this low number issue have said mostly because people get to see that you have been in business a long time or somethig along that nature.

A icq # is just a number...

Sarah_MaxCash
05-05-2004, 03:51 PM
well I was joking about the short icq...i think I am rather good at customer service ..atleast I try to be. ICQ on the other hand is not :)