PDA

View Full Version : Vacation is over!

LaughingEyes
05-05-2004, 05:30 PM
Well now that play time is over I have gotten back to work LOL It was a much needed and enjoyed hiatus :) If only I could figure out a way to make money while playing I'd have it made. :)

I've been kicked, pushed around, and run over by my horses, but by darn, I got two of them under saddle! No, I haven't gotten IN the saddle yet. Ever watch the bronc riders at a rodeo? I'm not ready to imitate them just yet. LOL

So while recuperating from my horse wounds, Morning Bear & I have been working on a new project. We launched it today and are awaiting feedback on it. It is what we hope will evole into one of the most valuable tools for adult webmasters. OK, that's starting to sound a little spammy...ewwww. Let me just put the link up and you tell me what you think. http://www.aistats.com It's a meager beginning, but a beginning nonetheless :)

qwebecexpo
05-05-2004, 05:47 PM
This is an awesome project...

Good luck with it :)

LaughingEyes
05-05-2004, 06:35 PM
Thank you qwebecexpo :)

Your encouragement is very much appreciated and let's me know I'm on the right track. :)

qwebecexpo
05-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by LaughingEyes
Thank you qwebecexpo :)

Your encouragement is very much appreciated and let's me know I'm on the right track. :)

Yeah it's good.. Hit me up on ICQ whenyou get a chance 139036653