PDA

View Full Version : LinkList Owners - we can help each other

baddog
05-07-2004, 12:35 AM
For those of you that do not know, I run SexPicturesPass AVS (http://www.sexpicturespass.com) - and unlike many of the larger and well known AVS's we have not made any of the changes that has caused some of you to stop listing AVS sites. We are not redirecting traffic, adding fpa's, or any of the other b.s.

One question that I get a lot has to do with linklists that require the person submitting an AVS to your linklist to provide a temp user/pass so that the reviewer can verify the content and see that the surfer is not getting redirected, etc. Obviously, we can not set up a separate user/pass every time someone submits a site to us, and we are not going to issue a user/pass to every webmaster that joins our program or we would end up with 80,000 affiliates and no signups.

A few weeks ago I talked with Emerald (owner of SmutGremlins) about this issue, and I came up with a solution that we both felt would work best for everyone involved.

I have set up a page with linklists (http://www.sexpicturespass.com/lounge/linklists.html) that have a user/pass to SexPicturesPass. We have linked this page in our webmaster's lounge, and whenever a site is submitted the webmaster is shown a link to the page.

This should make it easier for our webmasters to find linklists that will accept their submits, and provide linklist owners with additional AVS sites to list.

Of course, this will not mean that sites will be automatically accepted, they still have to follow the rules, but at least it will give them incentive to submit their sites to you.

I see this as a win-win situation. My webmasters get traffic, and you get sites for your list. SPP has a PR4, so there is that additional advantage also.

If you own a linklist, and would to be included on our list of sites that have a user/pass, please contact me at linklist@sexpicturespass.com with the URL to your site, and to your submit page, and I will send you a permanent user/pass and get you added to our linklist page.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, I am eager to hear them. Thank you in advance.

baddog
05-07-2004, 03:55 AM
BTW, if you own a linklist that does not require a user/pass you can still contact me and get listed