PDA

View Full Version : important: I need your help to figure something out

jkfc
05-09-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok, this is the deal. Lately we have been looking at the fetish community and talking to several people about it. We all came to certain agreements.

1. It is a fast growing niche were you can make quite some money.

2. It is not over promoted.

3. There isn’t a site for the community to come together and talk business.

4. It would be interesting for many people to have one nice and friendly place ( a board and resource site) to really know what is going on in this part of the biz .

Now those are the few things we agreed on. However, when we contacted some fetish sponsors to see if we could work together and index this piece of the market, they were not that interested. We thought that maybe they do not see the potential in having a place were you can meet your target.

Now when you are looking all round for fetish webmasters, you see them but they are not found in an abundant. So I want to see how many fetish webmasters there are for each board out there, and observe if they would benefit from a board and resource site that will be for their kind. Also give other webmasters an opportunity to disperse their exceedingly helpful knowledge.

I hope this will get the attention of all fetish webmasters and others. Lets us all talk long and much about this part of the online adult industry.