PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh should be banned for life

Greg B
05-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Sorry, ain't posted in a while but Limbaugh should be banned. He's the worst bag of hot air since 'Frisbee' from the old Twilight Zone episode.

There I said it.

Evil Chris
05-11-2004, 03:27 PM
What is he on about now?
His show is not syndicated up here where I live.

Greg B
05-11-2004, 07:29 PM
Oh he's just trying to justify and backpedal on this 'Iraqi Prisoner Abuse' thingie.

He's just a bit too much of a windbag and propoganda pain in the ass is all.

You can tune into him via any number of website real audio links.

kaustic
05-12-2004, 12:28 PM
One of my favorite books I read in 6th grade was "Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot" by Al Frankin.... Turned out to be a really good book, had me hate Rush for the rest of my life ;-)

As far as this prisoner abuse thing.... I wish I knew why it was such a big deal... Did anyone notice we went to war? and did anyone notice we (the us, sorry if you disslike us, I wasn't pro war, but i was anti-hussein thats for sure) captured saddam? This guy would do way worse than the prisoner abuse, he would kill his own friends, torture his own people, cut off hands fingers toes, etc. Not to mention how POWs are treated in Iraq/Iran, etc. I mean, you think we have some poor interrogation techniques, wow.... you dont wanna be interrogated by mexican police if you think our techniques are bad.

Ok, I'm rambling, but seriously.... FUCK RUSH! ;-)

Gruntled
05-12-2004, 11:47 PM
I have 12 different buttons on my stereo that ban Rush. Always have. Even if my finger slips to the next button, he's still gone.

:xhappy: