PDA

View Full Version : It's movie season again in TO

Black Dog
05-12-2004, 12:55 PM
Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy keep driving around my block over and over while a film crew shoots. I love summer!

B

Odie
05-12-2004, 01:26 PM
yeah, and soon Heather Graham is coming to town!! and hopefully she'll be sitting in my apartment soon!!! lol...:D

gunner
05-13-2004, 11:45 AM
next time they're shooting, run out of the office screaming and whailing your hands in the air. Who knows, it could be how you break into the biz. It'd make for a good E TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY.

gnat69
05-13-2004, 04:58 PM
Saw Quentin T. a little while back and Colin Farrel hanging out at Hemingway's in Yorkville.....

The Stars love Toronto.....

Evil Chris
05-13-2004, 09:21 PM
Canada gets a lot of that. Esp in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal.

Quite often some of the streets in the Old Port of Montreal are closed down for film shoots. I dunno if anyone is in town right now though.

sweet7
05-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Black Dog
Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy keep driving around my block over and over while a film crew shoots. I love summer!

B

there's an energy drink I've recently discovered called black dog...add a little vodka and it's party time :D

McAttack
05-14-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by gnat69
Saw Quentin T. a little while back and Colin Farrel hanging out at Hemingway's in Yorkville.....

The Stars love Toronto.....

That's a nice patio actually. It'd be pretty cool to drink with those two, although I'd probably end up punching Quentin! As much as I love his movies, I think he's retarded!

dyonisus
05-17-2004, 11:03 AM
as cool as it is it sucks when you go downtown to find parking and the street parking is blocked because they are filming

last summer a movie was shot in my building, they had big lights on in the front after midnight that kept us awake like it was first light, we were asked to only use the side entrance to the building during the period and they took up half the street parking when I pay for a permit!

I like what the industry brings, just sometimes the inconvenience is too much!!