PDA

View Full Version : Send me announcements, press releases,etc

LaughingEyes
05-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Please :) If you have anything going on that you want to share with the adult webmaster community, please send us an email at AIStats. We are publishing ever Wednesday so if you get it to us by Tuesday we'll be able to get it in the current weeks edition.

Thanks! Happy Wednesday!!!!!

Panky
05-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Very cool! :D

Zappu
05-12-2004, 02:43 PM
I would love to get somebody writing the press release and perfect would be to pay in content :)

LaughingEyes
05-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Zappu, send me your email addy to aistats AT frontiernet DOT net and I'll be happy to put that offer in the next edition :)

prostock
05-12-2004, 05:40 PM
We would like to announce our KILLER KICK ASS BLOWOUT DEALS!
Check us out at www.content2die4.com/contentblowout over 110k of pics all for the Amazing price of $550 and www.content2die4.com/videoblowout over 300 vids and clips only for $699. Hit us up on ICQ or email at jimmy@content2die4.com

Panky
05-12-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Zappu
I would love to get somebody writing the press release and perfect would be to pay in content :)

Hit me up on ICQ or private message here. I can help you out with getting a press release written.

511 400 74

Emjay
05-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Have you considered marketing your sites to Europe's key market, Germany?

If so, we can offer a wide range of services that will facilitate the process including:

- translation of your site/affiliate programme into German
- marketing of your sites within German-only adult search engines
- German Billing Solutions - maximise your revenues - offer more than just credit card billing
- Incorporation of proven add-ons eg Phonesex and Camsex, which can be profiled

and

- Mobilisation of content - be one of the first to offer your content via a WAP site that can be accessed by cellphones worldwide - This market is set to EXPLODE!

Contact us TODAY and start making €€€ 'made in Germany'!

I look forward to hearing from you.

regards,

Marc Jarrett
www.eurobiz-trading.com
jarrett@eurobiz-trading.com
facilitating global commerce:) :)

Teen Angel
05-13-2004, 11:04 PM
Hi!
Australia is hosting an adult webmaster convention in July!
We are looking for sponsors and attendees.
We had a gathering in January of over 60 webmasters.

We are expecting over 90 this time and already have great sposnors on board including Cool Content giving away $20K in content to one lucky winner.

The will be a 2 day convention with round table discussions and experts in areas will be talking to us. There will be a cocktail party involved on the Saturday night.

www.aaiconvention.com (http://www.aaiconvention.com)

Manny Z
05-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Thanks LaughingEyes!

Just sent you a PR and added you to my list.

Manny Z

LaughingEyes
05-14-2004, 10:29 AM
ROFL oh Manny I am so sorry. I deleted your email without even looking at it. I thought it was spam by the RE line. PLEASE resend it. I am so sorry. Guess I shouldn't check my email at 5 am and before the coffee is ready. I sincerely apologize.:o