PDA

View Full Version : Rupert......

nanda
05-13-2004, 10:18 PM
I am very glad that he won, he truly deserved it....
for non east coast people, my apologies, but I am a true Rupert fan, and was very excited!:D :dancer: :xthumbs:

sherie
05-14-2004, 12:36 PM
Awww, I am glad that he won too. I had no idea that they were doing this, don't pay much attention. I found out last night what they were doing and yes it is much deserved!

SKULL
05-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Yeah Rupert truly deserve it...

Cold_ice
05-15-2004, 12:33 AM
Who is Rupert and WTF are you talking about:confused:

nanda
05-15-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
Who is Rupert and WTF are you talking about:confused:

LOL! Sorry, Rupert is a person that was on a show called survivor. The show consist of 16 castaways put on a remote location. They have to survive for about 39 days, the last survivor wins a million dollars. Well, Rupert was on the last survivor, and on Survivor All Stars. He is basically very well rounded, he pratically fed everyone by fishing, and doing all the work they are supposed to do. He is hard working, sweet, a man of his word, basically a GREAT BIG guy!! So he lost this survivor, but there was a twist to this show, the audience was able to vote and pick who they think deserved the million dollars, and Rupert won!!

SURVIVOR (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/index.shtml)

I try not to watch T.v, and I honestly have no time for t.v., yet I am very addicted to that show!:bonk: ;)

Cold_ice
05-15-2004, 01:23 AM
Cool, I haven't watched

nanda
05-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Cold_ice
Cool, I haven't watched

You should! ;)

Izzy
05-15-2004, 02:26 AM
YAAAAY RUPERT!!! I even voted too lol I usually don't vote for anything but I really wanted to see him get it so I figured what the hell and hope it works out for him.

Im a lil upset that we have to wait till sept for the new one but amazing race is gonna come on in july so i am really excited about that.

dyonisus
05-17-2004, 10:58 AM
it is cool that rupert won. I also like that Amber beat Boston Rob. I am not sure though about their marriage lasting.. seems sketchy at best to me .. But DAMN amber is HOT!