PDA

View Full Version : longest monday of my life GRRRRR

ARiA
11-11-2002, 02:12 PM
Just dropping in for a quick sec to say hello and wish everyone a better day than the one I am having... I reallly hope that you are :(
this day is just taking forever for me and I am sleeepy too..
but here's to sucking it up :glugglug: and dealing with it- it happens

:salute: to Vetran's day

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-11-2002, 02:39 PM
Hey Aria !!

Keep your chin up cutie !! Hope your day is looking up ... ;)

ARiA
11-11-2002, 02:58 PM
Thanks sweetie!
you made my day better by caring enough to reply!
I think when this day finally does come to an end- it's nothing but disney movies for me all night - LOL

chin is up.. moving along :xthumbs:

Evil Chris
11-11-2002, 03:27 PM
Hello Aria!
Disney movies.... :D Yes indeed those will cheer you up!
Well all goes wrong, you can always throw your computer out the window! :badcomp:

I hope you're having a better day hun.... :sunshine:

ARiA
11-11-2002, 03:47 PM
Again, thanks..
I wish I had something a little more positive to post :( not trying to pollute the board with negativity- just needed to vent a little.

This is my favorite place to come "hang out" and you guys are all great/supportive..

much love and thanks- my day is looking up some now..
:p

ps.. that computer crasher is my fav!! LOL (me)

Cyndalie
11-11-2002, 04:08 PM
Oh God, Today is one of those days for me too, I regret getting out of bed this morning. Everything just seems to be hitting me hard, sucks.

Vid Vicious
11-11-2002, 04:21 PM
Aria ..
With a smile like that you brightened my day!!! .. .

" it all comes out in the wash"

:badcomp:

ARiA
11-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Cyndalie
Oh God, Today is one of those days for me too, I regret getting out of bed this morning. Everything just seems to be hitting me hard, sucks.

My biggest fear- tornadoes... I am in NC- we were under a warning when I crawled out of bed-
get here- grrrr got here... anyway at least nature spared me a heart attack today- let's see how this turns out..
I hope your day gets MUCH brighter- I send you my love anyway..

GRRRRR not doing laundry till the hamper falls over- but it's looking up- thanks! LOL :p

luke
11-11-2002, 07:09 PM
I guess I should have made my last post about today being a good day in this thread. Sorry to hear that Aria. Hope you day has picked up.

JTW
11-12-2002, 01:17 AM
Monday's over (at least in the Eastern time zone) Good bye and good riddance. :scram:

ARiA
11-12-2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by JTW
Monday's over (at least in the Eastern time zone) Good bye and good riddance. :scram:

feeling much better today- people cant drive through drizzle... little road rage going on this morning- but in a great mood anyway!
let's see if I can find some good people to work with today- that would be awesome!

wishing everyone the best tuesday possible- I am going to superglue a smile to my face and rock this day!

:nyanya:

luke
11-12-2002, 10:59 AM
Well, I still didn't get any sleep last night, maybe 3 hours and now I've got a hangover. I think I was doing better on Monday. I think I'll make it though. :D

ARiA
11-12-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by luke
Well, I still didn't get any sleep last night, maybe 3 hours and now I've got a hangover. I think I was doing better on Monday. I think I'll make it though. :D

lots-a water.. pedialite is good too.. sleep is my prefered method for that- whatcha doing drinking so much on a monday night.. ah - you a sports fan eh?
well.. you'll make it- I promise
feel better :winking:

luke
11-12-2002, 11:56 AM
I'm on my 5 cup of water already. I actually watched the game at a friends house and then was going home but a friend dragged me out. It was totally dead in the French Quarter but we went down there anyway to see some friends.