PDA

View Full Version : Best. Friday. Ever.

twinkley
05-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Today is the BEST FRIDAY EVER!!!!!

I'm so stoked ... you guys have no idea ... i can't even sit still long enough to write this out!!! I got anntz in my pantz!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY! The Day! The Day! YAY!!!!

Today on Pillow Talk 1 lucky lucky webmaster is getting an ALL EXPENSES PAID trip to Cybernet Expo thanks to http://www.webcamcash.com! You have heard the commercials ... heard me talking about it for weeks ... well, its finally HERE! TODAY! YAYYYYYY!!!!

Join me, and the WEBCAMCASH crew as we pick the lucky winner - we arent talking about no measley show pass here ... check this out

-- RoundTrip Airfare to and from the show
-- Hotel Room at the beeeautiful Hyatt Regency Islandia for the duration of the show
-- Free pass to get onto show floor and into seminars

We are doing it all TODAY starting at 3PM EST only at http://www.ynotradio.com

Check it out!

twinkley

kaustic
05-21-2004, 12:49 PM
Very very very nice Twinkley... this means I have approximately 2 hours to run all my daily errands, pick up a couple checks, cash em, and still make it home in time for the broadcast!?@

By the way, how is the winner getting picked? And is there a live chat also?

Diva
05-21-2004, 01:12 PM
OMG can't believe its time to announce the winner already....time sure flies!!!

Today on Pillow Talk...one lucky affiliate will be chosen from a random draw

It could be you so tune into today...and make sure you join the live chat as well

I can't wait till 3 pm...woot woot

Cyndalie
05-21-2004, 01:26 PM
I've been sending my traffic! Good luck to everyone who's trying to win (myself included!) hehe

Going to be a great show Twinkley!
C

kaustic
05-21-2004, 02:44 PM
Ok, so... i had to have been an affiliate by now to be entered in the drawing? ;-( Oh well maybe next time.... where are the rules or forms or whatever? im lost...

Black Dog
05-21-2004, 06:33 PM
And the winner is.......... Cracker!

Congrats to Cracker and thanks to everybody who participated in our contest!

B

monaro
05-22-2004, 05:21 AM
Hi Twinkley, sorry i couldnt make the show. I have been very busy!

Congrats Cracker, dude your the man! Cheers!