PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a BITCH!

Funbrunette
05-23-2004, 09:15 PM
And I love it...lol :cackle: Went out to run a few errands today and I swear I ran into Paris and Nicole Richie "wanabe's" of course being so discreet I had to say something! " Hey look it's Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie" If looks could kill I would be dead right now....Come on ladies get your own styles and PLEASE eat! :bonk:

Cold_ice
05-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Just cuz your smoking hot doesn't mean you should be mean to the ugly women:cool:

tuca
05-23-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Come on ladies get your own styles and PLEASE eat! :bonk:

what do you mean, I'm not the only one that doesnt like bags of bones ?;)

Magnus3x
05-23-2004, 11:30 PM
The chicks with truckers hats pulled down just above their eyes.is old. getting older and ready to die.. please please die!!:D

Gruntled
05-24-2004, 01:07 AM
Oh, they hate it when you point out that they're copycats, don't they?

Feynman
05-24-2004, 02:38 AM
FunB, what's (or who's :D ) coming soon ?

ocho-ocho
05-24-2004, 02:58 AM
you really are!:bonk:

sweet7
05-24-2004, 05:08 AM
And I love it...lol :cackle: Went out to run a few errands today and I swear I ran into Paris and Nicole Richie "wanabe's" of course being so discreet I had to say something! " Hey look it's Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie" If looks could kill I would be dead right now....Come on ladies get your own styles and PLEASE eat! :bonk:

did they hear you 'cause that would have been priceless and I would have loved to see that!

P.S. where's my shirt woman!? :)

nanda
05-24-2004, 04:49 PM
I don't think that makes you a bitch....you speak your mind? So what? Good work! ;) I am also with sweet7....when do I get a Tshirt?;)

Ounique
05-24-2004, 07:48 PM
FunB, you ever been to LA??? Man, there's tons of people like that. There's so much plastic in this place it's not even funny. I swear, I would love to start some rediculous trend like wearing garbage bags just to see who all would follow it. I can see it now, people everywhere with garbage bags on, LOL! Hmph. I need to get out more. :bonk:

123Jason
05-25-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
FunB, you ever been to LA??? Man, there's tons of people like that. There's so much plastic in this place it's not even funny. I swear, I would love to start some rediculous trend like wearing garbage bags just to see who all would follow it. I can see it now, people everywhere with garbage bags on, LOL! Hmph. I need to get out more. :bonk:

sorry don...but i have to disagree...you should stay in....all the time...don't go anywhere where other people might have to deal with you. ;)

you know i love you.

Ounique
05-25-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by 123Jason
sorry don...but i have to disagree...you should stay in....all the time...don't go anywhere where other people might have to deal with you. ;)

you know i love you.

Listen here 123CheekyMonkey, I'll smake you with a herring if I have to. LOL!

Is Stuve really your last name? I think you should change it to Suave. Then you can be Jason Suave. That's like a movie star name. Hee hee.

Panky
05-25-2004, 03:37 PM
LOL @ FB! :D

gnat69
05-25-2004, 04:17 PM
I have to agree with you, what happened to dressing for yourself and acting for yourself..... I can and won't tolerate wannabe's

Funbrunette
05-25-2004, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by sweet7
did they hear you 'cause that would have been priceless and I would have loved to see that!

P.S. where's my shirt woman!? :)

Ok, now I think it was actually pretty funny!

Hum...Nanda and sweet sorry About the shirts I'm on it :blush: SO SORRY I've been really "away" for a while! but I'm back and I'm going to get my shit together! Am I forgiven? :(

Funbrunette
05-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Feynman
FunB, what's (or who's :D ) coming soon ?

Well, I was working on my interview site until I decided to take this HUGE holiday :blush: But I got no regrets I feel 110% better and ready to kick ass! :D

Oh! oh! FUNBRUNETTE is Baaaaaaack! ::-|

sweet7
05-26-2004, 10:11 AM

Hum...Nanda and sweet sorry About the shirts I'm on it :blush: SO SORRY I've been really "away" for a while! but I'm back and I'm going to get my shit together! Am I forgiven? :(

do we get hats too ;) lol!

Feynman
05-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by gnat69
I have to agree with you, what happened to dressing for yourself and acting for yourself..... I can and won't tolerate wannabe's

Cute girl dressing for themselves?

That's cool but...

Not half as cool as cute girls undressing for me...

:D

Black Dog
05-26-2004, 05:08 PM

No pictures? :)

B

xxxoutsourcing
05-28-2004, 12:59 PM

I'm with ya on that, hate skinny girls that are on a diet too!!!

JFK
05-28-2004, 05:21 PM

Why you B I T C H ................How can you live with yourself ??;) Insulting poor wannabees:rolleyes: :bonk:

SexyScribe
05-29-2004, 01:10 PM
LOL

We need more FunB's in the world, and less Nicole and Paris.

Nice slam babe!