PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions!

Funbrunette
05-25-2004, 10:52 PM
I know I've been a slacker...Spank me :D but I need your input...I want to make a few fun changes to Xnations! Seems we need to be having a bit more fun and misbehaving a little more hehehehehe! :cackle: Don't be shy speak your mind!

ocho-ocho
05-26-2004, 02:40 AM
moderator should post more pics...sexy pics, jokes, nasty, whatever!

Visualad
05-26-2004, 07:33 AM
Suggestions for fun changes? hmm...

If you would start showing us your :bum: and :boobies: each monday in a live webcam show - right here on Xnations.

That would be a fun change.

Maybe Chris would :whip: you for doing it though...

But IŽd give it a :xthumbs: up!

Visualad
05-26-2004, 07:34 AM
BTW, to make it fair for all members of Xnations, Chris can put on a live show for the ladies.

Would FB :whip: him for that though? ;)

monaro
05-26-2004, 07:42 AM
:badcomp:

I thought Evil Chris put a stop to that.

Funbrunette
05-26-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Visualad
Suggestions for fun changes? hmm...

If you would start showing us your :bum: and :boobies: each monday in a live webcam show - right here on Xnations.

That would be a fun change.

Maybe Chris would :whip: you for doing it though...

But IŽd give it a :xthumbs: up!

:eek: Bad ass!

I want to get more people not scare them away! ;)

Evil Chris
05-26-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by monaro
:badcomp:

I thought Evil Chris put a stop to that. I never knew it started! ::-|

Monaro do you know something I don't?? hehe

Raziel
05-26-2004, 10:48 AM
i don't want to be rude but maybe a facelift on the forum will we nice ,sorry if i'm wrong :)

Gruntled
05-26-2004, 01:21 PM
We haven't had a contest in a while. I'd like to see more discussions started by people who run their own affiliate programs and by content producers.

The average everyday webmaster gets bogged down in the promoting of sites and building of galleries and site design. It's nice to get an overall perspective of trends that are happening, what might be a coming trend, what it's like in different parts of the industry... etc

BTW, We don't have to have a kick-ass prize in order to have a contest. It's cool to have them just for fun, too...

Panky
05-26-2004, 03:11 PM
You aren't being rude Raz!

So, we have a few suggestions so far, anyone else care to jump in?

McAttack
05-26-2004, 04:03 PM
I agree with gruntled. Don't need to have major prizes, it's just to raise the participation level.

Black Dog
05-26-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I know I've been a slacker...Spank me :D

Looking for volunteers?

B

sweet7
05-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Well I know that a contest brought me here so why not have another one, couldn't hurt while new ideas are thought of.

Live webmaster workshops ?
Once month pick a relevant topic to be discussed in depth in a thread and then towards the end of the month if the topic has had enough interest host a live chat.

Funbrunette
05-27-2004, 10:25 AM
That's what I mean...Keep it cumin!

No problem Raziel, as long as you're not saying I need a facelift :bonk: hehehehe!

Black Dog you offering?!? :D

Raziel
05-27-2004, 10:32 AM
no ,no you are so cute funbrunette maybe a link with more pics of you will be nice
btw a contest will be great and also around 3-4 daily new threads (because i have come on the board each day and in a week i saw only 7 new threads ) :D :cool:

Tanker
05-27-2004, 10:39 AM
you just have to send me threades every now and then and get me used to coming over here or I forget where to go on this gig internet

gunner
05-27-2004, 10:48 AM
one thing I'd like to see, besides the FB nudity party, is a bit more activity. Maybe that's attained through a contest or some other form of marketing. (the previous referrer contest for example) Something to garner a few webmasters who have still yet to sign up or signed up long ago, but havent' posted in a while.

I don't know what the stats say, but it seems to me posting has been down just slighly. Possibly what the board needs is some new blood or the return of a few veterans.

I think boards are like nightclubs. People come to the ones where there seems to be lots of activity. You could have the best waitresses, the coolest decor, and every type of liquor imaginable, but if there's only 3 people sitting at the bar...

I rate XNations as one of my fav boards and will make an attempt to visit/post more often. :xhappy:

Kenny B
05-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by gunner
one thing I'd like to see, besides the FB nudity party, is a bit more activity. Maybe that's attained through a contest or some other form of marketing. (the previous referrer contest for example) Something to garner a few webmasters who have still yet to sign up or signed up long ago, but havent' posted in a while.

I don't know what the stats say, but it seems to me posting has been down just slighly. Possibly what the board needs is some new blood or the return of a few veterans.

I think boards are like nightclubs. People come to the ones where there seems to be lots of activity. You could have the best waitresses, the coolest decor, and every type of liquor imaginable, but if there's only 3 people sitting at the bar...

I rate XNations as one of my fav boards and will make an attempt to visit/post more often. :xhappy:

Exactly what he said! Oh and more posts from people with original toughts, unlike mine just now:-)

Vid Vicious
05-27-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Gruntled
We haven't had a contest in a while. I'd like to see more discussions started by people who run their own affiliate programs and by content producers.

All you gotta do is ask ... I'd be more then happy to help out on Content/production questions

Zebra
05-27-2004, 11:29 AM
I like dem boobies. I like them out. :D

Funbrunette
05-27-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Kenny B
Exactly what he said! Oh and more posts from people with original toughts, unlike mine just now:-)

Lazy bastard! :p Hey, we still need to hook up you & I! You have something of mine ;) Hehehehehe! Mouah!

modF
05-27-2004, 11:48 AM
This spot is reserved for a good idea when it comes to me.

Ounique
05-27-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Visualad
BTW, to make it fair for all members of Xnations, Chris can put on a live show for the ladies.

For the ladies??? I can't be the only dude around here who would tune in for an Evil Chris nudy show, am I? :confused:

Ounique
05-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Oh, and to be fair, I would also tune in to a FunBrunette Nudy show...

to see what shoes she would be wearing. LOL!!! :p

GoodChris
05-27-2004, 12:36 PM
I think you should really go out on a limp and outdo EVERY other board out there....

A BUCK A POST for the month of June..... !:D

Kenny B
05-27-2004, 12:43 PM
Lazy bastard! :p Hey, we still need to hook up you & I! You have something of mine ;) Hehehehehe! Mouah!

You mean I had something of yours ... Imagine I asked you to go pick up a kick ass chocolate cake and keep it your fridge for me, not I don't come get it for a little while, you don't want that poor cake going bad, you'll mercy eat it, right?

Not to worry there's plenty more cake!

monaro
05-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Raziel
no ,no you are so cute funbrunette maybe a link with more pics of you will be nice
btw a contest will be great and also around 3-4 daily new threads (because i have come on the board each day and in a week i saw only 7 new threads ) :D :cool:

Hi there Raziel, we havn't spoken one on one before, but I must say you do have a point. It is nice what you wrote about xnations having a face lift.

We see it all the time with google and the logo.. something to look forward to, as a interest in its self to see a new logo or something like a small change like that.

I do beleive we can call xnations home! I like to think of you all as my friends and when its time to speak with yourselves I like the way my friends respond.

If you are after a few ideas that have been on the tip of peoples tounges, FB maybe make xnations go live on radio. I read into your sig once that you was going to move forward into delivering a webmaster talk show. Very impressive recip logo, I might add.
Any how, if there is a time or a slot for xnations to run a 1 hour show a week that would not interfer with ynot's shows I would be 110% people would be interested.

That in its self is a face lift, not putting the site down in any way shape or form, but more of adding to what Raziel stated. =)

Have a great day..

monaro
05-27-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
Oh, and to be fair, I would also tune in to a FunBrunette Nudy show...

to see what shoes she would be wearing. LOL!!! :p

I can still remember those legs and then weeks latter seeing the other half =)

Black Dog
05-27-2004, 03:09 PM

Black Dog you offering?!? :D

I'd like to but we have to check first with Chris and Hazel. :)

B

Black Dog
05-27-2004, 03:11 PM
How about a "business only" forum?

B

Vic Martin
05-27-2004, 03:22 PM
Having weekly contests (if you don't do so already) would be fun. Board members can contribute prizes.

Raya
05-31-2004, 11:28 PM
LOL! I'll check out either nudie show!

I'm sorry I have not been on the boards...very busy with work. CRAZY and wonderful!

jjjj
06-01-2004, 12:52 PM
I vote for the contest

Cold_ice
06-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by jjjj
I vote for the contest Maybe give away some nice Xnations visors and the FB pics would work for me as well:D

monaro
06-02-2004, 05:05 AM
How about a signed photo of a special someone from this board as a prize? There is a picture of someone I would like to have!

Where is that special person today? I cant see her@!:blush: