PDA

View Full Version : Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!!!!

Funbrunette
11-12-2002, 09:15 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have this AMAZING contest coming up in December (Just in time for Christmas) and were going to be giving away a very "SWEET" prize.... :D

Stay tuned for details....:xpopcorn:

Masters
11-12-2002, 10:39 AM
Wooohooo, alright :-) let the games begin!
I love this kind of stuff :-)

Keep on Rockin'

luke
11-12-2002, 11:19 AM
Hmmmm, wonder what its going to be. Surprise surprise!

twinkley
11-12-2002, 11:35 AM
Is it swiss chocolate???

Man, I'm really stuck on this now...

hehehehe Cant wait to see what you have foming up for us...

Oh yeah, I gotta take some pics today - Im wearing my XNations shirt!

(I gotta hurry, its white, and well... white doesnt last long around me hahaha)

twinkley

luke
11-12-2002, 11:53 AM
I wore mine out last night too. I didn't take any pictures but I tried to get on my friends phone to see if I could post over here because we were at this bar, http://www.drinkgoodstuff.com and they have a live webcam. hehe But his phone got me to the front of xnations.com but wouldn't let me enter. :( I could see the front page image but couldn't get any further. Just what I need, a phone that I can post on xnations from while I'm out drunk. lol

twinkley
11-12-2002, 12:12 PM
Damn!

I never even thought about posting on the phone while we are out! Burans phone is a PDA/Cellphone - gonna have to try that some time!

twinkley

mailman
11-12-2002, 03:08 PM
Wooooooo December is my fav and best month some many exciting times in my life that month i hope, make that Better win :)

JFK
11-12-2002, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Funbrunette
[B]Just wanted to let everyone know that we have this AMAZING contest coming up in December (Just in time for Christmas) and were going to be giving away a very "SWEET" prize.... :D

I would but you're not available any more !:bonk: