PDA

View Full Version : Design your own glass toy

sticky1
05-28-2004, 01:01 AM
I’m proud to announce the latest promotion of the Glass Doctors. This contest is open to every webmaster & webmisstresses big or small. The contest is very simple either design a glass toy you would like to use or one you think would sell. On the 3rd of July 5 winners will be chosen.
The 5 winners will receive the toys they designed free and the toy will be put in our product line with their name on it. How about it everyone, the toy of your dreams is only a drawing away. Just send us a drawing and a few dimensions, make sure your email address and url is on your entry, that’s it. Send it to
Dr. Sticky (sticky@milkinghoney.com) our toys have a lifetime warranty because of our heat treating tempering process with our low prices they are the best on the market. Glass Doctors (http://milkinghoney.com/glass/index.htm)

suesheboy
05-28-2004, 08:35 PM
Glass toys rock!

I sell tons of them and I have a bunch myself! ;)

sticky1
05-31-2004, 02:30 PM
Is anyone out there interested? I was not kidding, the only requirement is a link back to the glass toy pages, no one will be asked to do anything else. Think of your toy collection would'nt a nice toy of your own design make some really hot content for your site? This could very well be worth 1000. each to the 5 winners. Glass toys are not cheap and not everyone is tempered.

suesheboy
05-31-2004, 02:55 PM
1) Annealed medical grade Boronex is the only way to go.

2) Only one company has the patent in the US for glass sex toys and it’s not you.

3) It takes dozens of modifications for experts to get the size and the shape right. I know this from personal experience. No way will a webmaster “come up” with the right design on the first shot.

Anyone interested in cleaning up in the glass toy market hit me up by sending me an email to: xnat (at) realsexglasstoys.com

While they are a harder sell than a $30 vibrator they do convert and 30% of a $200 plus toy is a lot of commission!

Sorry dude, but reality wins!

sticky1
05-31-2004, 03:41 PM
Yes suesheboy I know about Boronex, I think your pissed because our quality is high and our prices are low.

Go on get over it or lower your prices.

There is not a patent on every glass toy out there because they are all not the same. And if you think you have the market cornered why is so many other people selling glass toys.

The days of paying hundreds of dollars for a tempered piece of glass is over. It's not rocket science and everyone is built different. You are putting down the other webmasters here to make your point. It is my belief the women on the web know their bodies better than some expert. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business but you started this.

And yes Sorry dude, but reality wins!

suesheboy
05-31-2004, 04:49 PM
I am not puting any webmasters down.

People. Watch the real sex show #27 and you will understand what the Rolls Royce of toys are.

Want cheaper glass toys and still get paid either 30% or 50% see my sig.

sticky1
05-31-2004, 05:44 PM
I truly believe in live and let live. The customers will make their choice and not by some smear tactics, but by quality and price and how far you are willing to stand behind your products. By all means keep this thread going it is doing more to help our business than any one single post I could ever make.

Our products are made by professional glass makers with years experience working for labs and hi-tech production applications. I have seen many of the things they have made from glass torches to giant tubes large enough to hold a body and made to put inside ovens to heat treat other products. I know what Annealed medical grade Boronex is because it's the best and we use it as well how do you think we can have a lifetime warranty. One of our glass makers even worked for one of the big toy makers for a short while but got tired quickly from the low pay.

The glass doctors is run and owned by the people making the toys. Every toy comes with a lifetime warranty and is made in the good old US and the profits will go straight to the makers of these fine toys. They came to me with the idea of glass doctors because like most workers in the US they were tired of making others rich and scratching to get ahead.

So everyone why settle on a Rolls Royce made in England when you can have a Cadallic made in the US where the profit goes directly to the workers. Our toys have many reviews at
here (http://www.milkinghoney.com/glass/reviews.htm) with many more new products and promotions on the way.

The best part is Glass Doctors cut out the middle man so our prices can't be beat for the quality we produce and stand behind it. Even our high priced toys are hundreds less than what others would sell them for!

suesheboy
05-31-2004, 06:31 PM
Our toys are made in the USA. Always have been.

Rolls Royce is now a German company.

Depend on what HBOs Real Sex and Playboys Sexcetera rated as number 1.

:p

sticky1
05-31-2004, 07:07 PM
With quality and low prices and the fact others prices are way too high we will take the market or a good bit of it.

Hell it only takes a few dollars of glass to make any of these toys. It's the labor working the glass and are your workers getting the biggest share of those profits. Most likely not and they are the ones working the hardest making the toys.

I knew when we started this someone would get scared and jump on me, because of our prices and warranty. All I can say now is enjoy those big sales because when we get rolling there are more glass workers ready to work for us for the money we will pay them.

People know a good deal when they see it and with prices and a warranty like ours. We will make sales and with all the things planned for promotion whatever kingdom you think you have will fall. Our motto is the high prices are over! Take that to the bank it might not be today or tomorrow but it will happen. You have had a good run don't get pissy, you could always lower prices and give everyone a warranty. Then see what we do next! LOL