PDA

View Full Version : I Blame Evil Chris!!!

AbulletAway
06-02-2004, 05:22 PM
It's his fault!!! I'd be working right now but no, he had to get me over here. So I'm here now people, say hi to me or else I might develope a complex or something :D

Great board Chris. I look forward to browsing later after I get caught up on some work.

webgurl
06-02-2004, 05:27 PM
AbulletAway hi hi !!!

Welcome :p

Panky
06-02-2004, 06:29 PM
The Evil One succeeds once again!

Welcum to XNations Bullet! :D

Evil Chris
06-02-2004, 10:38 PM
I don't recruit many, but when I do.... watch out! LOL ::-|

Gruntled
06-03-2004, 12:29 AM
Welcome aboard! :xhappy:

Feynman
06-03-2004, 01:46 AM
EC is definitely blame-able!

If it's not for the reason you mentionned, there surely is many other reasons anyone of which will do fine.

:cackle:

sweet7
06-03-2004, 02:23 AM
Welcome! have you been introduced to the bonk? :bonk:

monaro
06-03-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
It's his fault!!! I'd be working right now but no, he had to get me over here. So I'm here now people, say hi to me or else I might develope a complex or something :D

Great board Chris. I look forward to browsing later after I get caught up on some work.

Hi, welcome to xnations, when searching and doing cool stuff like looking around, be sure to pull open any part that you might like to add too or you have your own opinion towards.

Seeing that you already know Chris and I gather other fine people here, could you please share with the rest of us whom of which is having the pleasure of meeting you here now for the first time a little background on what your into and perhapes a story on how you got into this business.

BTW have a great day.

AbulletAway
06-03-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Hi, welcome to xnations, when searching and doing cool stuff like looking around, be sure to pull open any part that you might like to add too or you have your own opinion towards.

Seeing that you already know Chris and I gather other fine people here, could you please share with the rest of us whom of which is having the pleasure of meeting you here now for the first time a little background on what your into and perhapes a story on how you got into this business.

BTW have a great day.

I got in to the biz way too late, it was 2000 I think? I had been surfing for years and one of my online friends decided to get in to the biz. This was in 98. With in a matter of months he was making good money. I put off getting in to it for a long time and then finally decided to jump in to it by creating a site for an AVS. That pretty much sucked. I met all these people with that AVS that were making money and it seemed no matter what I did, I couldn't make a dime. I thought opening another AVS with another service was the way to go. The same results, failure.

I learned way too late that the being good and honest to surfers doesn't mean you will make money. It's about who you know. I started visiting some forums for the first time a couple of years ago and since then I have met so many good people and many of them in person at the Vegas conventions.

Now I still run those two AVS sites, and a small mgp but my baby is www.rantlets.com I started that a few months ago. I write erotic stories and love doing that. I'm also working on another project that hasn't been announced yet and spend most of my time either writing, making galleries or ranting on boards and making fun of stupid people. I'm also a mod on Medium Pimpin’s board and thanks to them I will be attending the Internext show in Florida this summer so all the people I have offended with my rants can complain to my face. :)

Other than that, I like long walks on the beach and I like to snuggle. My turn on's are women who go down on me and... Who am I kidding that's my only turn on. My turn off's are women who don't.

Visualad
06-03-2004, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the Nation!

Gruntled
06-03-2004, 10:01 AM
So, are you saying that you had trouble converting until you started to network, or that you had trouble generating traffic until you started to network?

The AVS sites are doing well for you now?

AbulletAway
06-03-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Gruntled
So, are you saying that you had trouble converting until you started to network, or that you had trouble generating traffic until you started to network?

The AVS sites are doing well for you now?

I just don't promote them any more. I'd like to but I just don't have time, too many good sponsors out there. I would have to say that networking is the key. I bought the domain abulletaway.com a while ago and I was amazed at how much more I got listed just on name recognition. I certainly appreciate it but my gallery design didn't change. It was just a matter of webmasters seeing the name and listing me because of it. Had it not been for forums and conventions, "Networking" I wouldn't be getting listed anywhere. I would have never met my friends at Medium Pimpin, I would have never had a reason to talk to people like Evil Chris and so on.

Not to mention all the webmasters who have helped me, hooked me up with partner accounts and so on. Unless you have a ton of money to throw in to paid listings or traffic I just don't see how anyone can make it without friends. It's all about who ya know. I don't think that's a bad thing but for me it makes it difficult because I hate people lol

Evil Chris
06-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Yes if there is one thing that is certain, it's that networking in this business is important. Whether it be live, in person at conventions or on various webmaster boards, it's always good to have friends and contacts in this biz!

Panky
06-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by AbulletAway
Other than that, I like long walks on the beach and I like to snuggle. My turn on's are women who go down on me and... Who am I kidding that's my only turn on. My turn off's are women who don't.

LOL! Not fussy are you? ;)

Some of us rather enjoy a few of your rants here and there...