PDA

View Full Version : RainMaker Tonite: 7pmEST:Victor Nappe and Michael Sperber of DuoCash

Brandy
06-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Thursday 06.03.2004

On This Week's Show: Victor Nappe and Michael Sperber of DuoCash.

Tonight on RainMaker at 7pm EST, please join us as we begin our investigation into the various options for Alternative billing and processing. Our guests this evening will be Victor Nappe, President of DuoCash and Michael Sperber, Director of Sales for DuoCash. DuoCash offers consumers a payment mechanism which is secure and anonymous. Instead of utilizing a creditcard, DuoCash offers payment through pre-paid telephone cards.

Victor Nappe began his career working for a venture capital firm and was the Diretor of E-Commerce for Apple Computers. Michael Sperber has worked in the billing world for the past five years.

Please Join us at: Http://YNOTRADIO.com

Special Thanks to our Advertisers: SilverCash.com, VividCash.Com, MovieDollars.Com

Funbrunette
06-03-2004, 07:05 PM
BRANDY!!!!!!!! How are you sweetie? I've been meaning to give you a shout...Still loving the ocean view? :D

Brandy
06-03-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey you! Well, get on it and call me, cutie! So sorry I have not been as involved here as I would like to.....super off the hook busy! Are you guys going to Cybernet Expo?