PDA

View Full Version : Montreal show update!!

Odie
06-03-2004, 08:17 PM
dugmor asked me to post this for him.

On July 10th 2004 Webmasters from all over the world will travel to Montreal Quebec to gather for
a unique and exciting networking event that could not be found at other tradeshow.

This was a very successful event in the past.

Included is a walking tour full of information on history,
architecture, and many anecdotes revealing the secrets of Historic Montreal. An official tour
guide show webmasters and answered there questions about Montreal.
This is a unique opportunity to network with other webmasters, experience French
Quebec culture and have fun. We are proud to show you this city, we feel that this was a
unique Webmaster networking experience and would like to thank every Webmaster that
attends.

Check out the pictures and make sure to join us again on our next “ Webmaster Tour ” !

http://www.webmastertour.com/index2.html

( i had sooo much fun on this last year!)
:D :D

Odie
06-04-2004, 09:04 PM
I guess no one's going??:(

Dugmor
06-05-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Odie
I guess no one's going??:(

The more intimate the better..........what happens in Montreal......... stays in Montreal !

jjjj
06-05-2004, 08:06 AM
I'd like to be there, but I cant in that period

Rochard
06-05-2004, 11:25 AM
I would guess not many webmasters want a tour about secrets of Historic Montreal. They want beer and naked chicks. Lots of both.

qwebecexpo
06-13-2004, 10:50 PM
Hehe Dug! If you need some help, just let me know :)

but don't bring everyone to Montreal. leave some for Quebec City héhé ;)

Funbrunette
06-13-2004, 11:22 PM
Ok, dumb ass over here is confused...lol Is the show on or cancelled?!? :confused:

Mister X
06-18-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Ok, dumb ass over here is confused...lol Is the show on or cancelled?!? :confused: I'm confused about that too. Less than a month to go and the website hasn't been updated and it isn't possible to book anything cuz they haven't even announced where the hell it is going to be. I would say that it must be cancelled. But it would be nice if they actually said something.

Evil Chris
06-18-2004, 01:11 PM
As I understand it, the show itself is cancelled. I'm talking about the show that adult.com had planned to bring to Montreal.

Nevertheless, Dugmor will be doing his Webmaster Tour here in Montreal again. He'll have to get in here and post some more details about it though.

So you still have a reason to come to Montreal! :xthumbs:

Dugmor
06-20-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
As I understand it, the show itself is cancelled. I'm talking about the show that adult.com had planned to bring to Montreal.

Nevertheless, Dugmor will be doing his Webmaster Tour here in Montreal again. He'll have to get in here and post some more details about it though.

So you still have a reason to come to Montreal! :xthumbs:

We will be fliming for our Docu-series " Webmasters (http://webmastertour.com/series/) "

We are already casting some of the more well known webmasters with famous and semi famous actors. If you want to play yourself......then it is a good idea to show up. If not we can find a stand in.

Feynman
06-20-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Dugmor
We will be fliming for our Docu-series " Webmasters (http://webmastertour.com/series/) "

We are already casting some of the more well known webmasters with famous and semi famous actors. If you want to play yourself......then it is a good idea to show up. If not we can find a stand in.

How will be the french translation of the title?

La Série de-cul ?

Film de-cul-mentaire?

:D

Funbrunette
06-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Feynman
How will be the french translation of the title?

La Série de-cul ?

Film de-cul-mentaire?

:D

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xthumbs:

qwebecexpo
06-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Dugmor

HEHE.. Count me in Bro :p

Odie
06-21-2004, 02:30 PM
okay...I'm soo confused...I wanna do both...

Chris, can we set up a webmaster get together for the 9th?? maybe a nice dinner?? everyone can pay for themselves...but at least then whoever's around can come and join us??:D

quotealex
06-23-2004, 11:31 PM
You're not the only one being confused Odie.