PDA

View Full Version : R u a real Ninja?? (funny)

Tafkap
11-13-2002, 10:22 AM
Hey guyz,

If u wanna become a real ninja, just have a look here :

http://www.realultimatepower.net/

Please do note the great Jay-Z "Big pimpin" version...

:bonk:

wsjb78
11-13-2002, 05:02 PM
Hmmm, I thought Katanas were used by Samurai and Ninja have straight Katanas (not the curved ones, don't know the real word for that).

wsjb78

P.S.: Ninjas are cool... always watch every movie with ninjas, regardlesss of how ridicule that movie might be

Hashishan
11-13-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
Hmmm, I thought Katanas were used by Samurai and Ninja have straight Katanas (not the curved ones, don't know the real word for that).

as i recall, the ninja used katanas (straight bladed long sword)

the samurai used daito (long sword), shoto (short sword), tanto (knife), and wakasashi (short sword for use while mounted) all of which have curved blades

had an iaido fixation for a number of years

BuggyG
11-13-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78

wsjb78

P.S.: Ninjas are cool... always watch every movie with ninjas, regardlesss of how ridicule that movie might be

Personally I liked Chris FArley as a Ninja. Was it Bervely Hilsl Ninja?? Can't remmeber. But I do have to say, that the one with the 3kids as ninjas really wasn't that convincing at all. Once again I forgot the name of it. But I know they had a sequal WHICH I still can't figure out why. But hey...who am to say anything. But I am trying to get to 100 posts and so I have to say sorry if had to put ya thru this torture. But all fair in ummm...ahh never mind. Am overdoing it. hehehehe

:bonk: :rolleyes: :p :o :( :) :D :badcomp: ::-| :bonk:

Juge
11-15-2002, 09:31 AM
Ha ha ha ha

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.
2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

I seen this page a LONG time ago, and totally forgot about it.