I might be wrong but david lace could have Gothic

Feynman
06-08-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Tafkap
If u have some Gothic Content, please contact Brett at brett@tottycash.co.uk

Thanx a lot!!

:bonk:

What kind of Gothic? 1X, 3X ?

indoors, outdoors, ambient light photography of gothic flashing in a cemetary during a new moon ?

I might have a girl or two willing to do 1X

How much content would you accept from one single girl ( how many sets, how many pics per set) ?

contact me directly at

feynman at dfeynman dot com and feel free to reply to me in french.

I might also have an oddity: a black (dark mullato) gothic girl, quite chubby and not a cutie, but with lots of style, with a very extensive wardrobe, accessories. She's not a pro, though, a face virtually unseen.

She's got a shaved head, piercings and tatoos, and does punk and pirate outfit too.

She's not too sure about doing it, but I think I can convince her...

Gruntled
06-09-2004, 12:32 AM
Gothic girls in pirate outfits...

EC, I think you've found some content for the banner facelift!

:xhappy: :bonk: :bonk:

Gruntled
06-09-2004, 12:37 AM
BTW Feynman,

You've got some great shots on angeltease. Any contact sheets on some other models?

Feynman
06-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Gruntled
BTW Feynman,

You've got some great shots on angeltease. Any contact sheets on some other models?

Nope, not for the moment. Angeltease is the first model for which I own the copyrights. I own no rights for any other pictures I'Ve made in the past (either they are owned by someone else, or I don't have a release).

OTOH, if you have a girl, I sell my services at a decent price, and am equipped with a good digital SLR (3072 x 2048) and a top of the line studio flash kit. Something unusual, I also have a ringflash head for my studio flash kit. It gives a very Fashion/Glamour look ( a tiny half-tone shadow surrounding all of the subject).

I shoot in Montreal and surroundings. I could work in Toronto, but there would be travel expenses.

I do only minimal make-up (I always carry blot powder and a good brush in my carmera bag) but I advise the model on how to do her own make-up for the photoshoot. This recipe works well for me.

About the freebies on Angeltease: for various resons, I decided to use only pictures of the first few sets. I found they were good enough, but IMHO, they are sub-standard to what I normally do.

monaro
06-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Tafkap
If u have some Gothic Content, please contact Brett at brett@tottycash.co.uk

Thanx a lot!!

:bonk:

hi, just wondering if you found the content that your been looking for..

I had been keeping it in mind that if i had of seen some i would have let you know.

But 2 days ago i shopped at zipconent =)