PDA

View Full Version : ban LC please

Vid Vicious
06-08-2004, 05:21 PM
That's right you heard me right .. I have never asked for anyone to be banned .. and believe me, there r a few individuals on this site and others that need to banned and never worked with again .. you know whom you are ..

However I had asked LC not to continue on his posting rapage after the broadcast .. however only a few weeks later and he was back ..

EC can you ban him ? ... I do believe he will not be missed on this board or any other for that matter .. the fact lies that he's not a webmaster nor a preformer .. therefore should have no bussiness posting here ..

LC I asked you not to milk this .. but you did . and then you went ahead and lied .. told a big lie you did ... How dare you put my intergrety in question after everything I did for you .. After treating you like a prince for two days .. and making sure that you felt comfortable during the whole process .. you have insulted me and my colleges on Darrens show .. I didn't hear the show but have known darren since I started on the web .. and I'm pretty sure he or Twinkely didn't let you get away with your lies .. but the fact is .. you tryed to duscredit us .. and for that you will be BANNED from Hopefully this board and many others .. and I'm pretty sure that your Webmaster radio carreer ended with darren's show .. as for your next interview on Ron's show . you can be damn sure I'll be there should you actually show up ...

anyhow .. sorry about the rant ...

EC Ban this loser please
we can do without his posts

BlueQuartz
06-08-2004, 10:09 PM
oh hell yeah

hes nothing but a nutcase

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
06-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
I have never asked for anyone to be banned ..

So your "BAN THE FATMAN" crusade was a figment of our imaginations I suppose ???

You're too much!

Vid Vicious
06-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Paul YOu have been warned . are you seriously looking at giving your sad life yet another hard look ...

Rather then post why don't you try paying the people you owe !

Cold_ice
06-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Where's all the love?:confused: