PDA

View Full Version : Well here goes

erika
11-13-2002, 08:18 PM
nothing, I posted my new site address on gfy and boy did i get both barrels, I mentioned that there are some things that need fixing, the image on the front page is being fixed along with the text
So here the address if anyone would care to let me know what they think of this flavor for me.my new site design (http://www.edmontondreams.com)

modF
11-13-2002, 08:34 PM
I like the new site much better than the old one. Will you be putting your new girl up there? I love that entire set :)

erika
11-13-2002, 08:43 PM
Ive got some up of her, Ill be putting in more tonight along with some of my hardcore
:)

BuggyG
11-13-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by erika
nothing, I posted my new site address on gfy and boy did i get both barrels, I mentioned that there are some things that need fixing, the image on the front page is being fixed along with the text
So here the address if anyone would care to let me know what they think of this flavor for me.my new site design (http://www.edmontondreams.com)

Well, first time I was checking ya site and and DAMN!!! Had to kick myself in the arse and ask where have I been to have avoided it??? I like it. Though I can't say anythign about the old site since I must've been blind or soemthing. But petite redhead got my attention and yeah...I like it! hehehehe

but then, kinda could be a biased opinion seeing I am like a perv. SO like..you gonna have to decide. But perv-or-not I still ike it. :bonk: :p :bonk:

Sly
11-14-2002, 02:59 AM
Did you decide on an image for the intro page, yet?

GFY may be brutal, but they don't candy coat things. Anyone looking to make a buck should appreciate honesty when someone is willing to give it.

erika
11-14-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Sly
Did you decide on an image for the intro page, yet?

GFY may be brutal, but they don't candy coat things. Anyone looking to make a buck should appreciate honesty when someone is willing to give it.
I can take constructive critisim but the things those young pups say, they should really have their mouths washed out with hot sauce or something

Vid Vicious
11-16-2002, 08:10 PM
So much better then the First one Hun !!! Good for you!!!!

One question though, Why did you star out the blow job pic and not the didlo in your pussy?

BTW, Being in canada we don't fall under the same rule as in the US .. All you need to do is add A disclamer or spalsh page before your Index page and you can put up all the hardcore images you want in your free area .. That should help bring up your conversion rate

Vid Vicious
11-16-2002, 08:15 PM
i forgot to add .. your Index page has to be your splash page .. A splash page can include a small disclaimer like " you must be 18 to enter this site" ... or an actual Disclaimer ... What ever you deicide on is good as long as it's the first thing Surfers see before they see any nudes .. Canada is pretty tight on that ... If you warn people ahead time you can show the nastiest pics you want in the free area without worry. Bsides a splash page can also be used to promote you're other sites . or direct Webmasters to a different area .. so that they don't burn up bandwith ... Just my 2 cents ...

Cheers Honey

Mister X
11-17-2002, 12:35 AM
I like the design. Clean looking. Nice and tight.