PDA

View Full Version : TGP list for gallery submiters

Johny Traffic
06-15-2004, 07:18 AM
In my experience the only way to get listed is manually to the big tgp's submision programs will only get you listings in the small TGP's and band in the big ones.

Here is a list that you can go by http://www.webmastersunion.net/tgp-submision-list.html

gel
06-15-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Johny Traffic
In my experience the only way to get listed is manually to the big tgp's submision programs will only get you listings in the small TGP's and band in the big ones.

Here is a list that you can go by http://www.webmastersunion.net/tgp-submision-list.html

Maybe if your "auto" submitting.

Try doing assited submission like Advanced Submitter.

I use Advanced Submitter and have never had trouble getting listed at the big guys.

As for autosubmitting to the little guys. I personally see little point in it.

sweet7
06-15-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by gel

As for autosubmitting to the little guys. I personally see little point in it.

I don't autosubmit myself, but why do you see little point to it?

gel
06-15-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by sweet7
I don't autosubmit myself, but why do you see little point to it?

I tried an experiment where I grouped TGPs into 2 categories.

One larger TGPs about 100 TGPS (sending more than 1K uniques per gallery)

The other small TGPs about 700-800 TGPs.

I used Advanced Submitter to do assited submissions to the larger TGPs and Russian Submitter to autosubmit and human emulate submit to the small TGPs.

I simply saw no real traffic coming in from the small TGPs. Not enough to produce any thing more than the occasional sale.

The small amount of sales was not worth the effort of dealing with the headaches associated with using an autosubmitter.

i did notice 2 things from submiting with the small TGPs.

1 Some of the galleries were "harvested" by spidering TGPs. They produced some traffic but i never really noticed any sales from this traffic. Might be worth a further experiment someday to tailor the galleries and descriptions to take advantage of this. I just haven't had the time.

2 Some of the mirrored pages were indexed by Google. Good for a few SE hits to play with.

GOD
06-15-2004, 12:27 PM
The page referenced does not load

monaro
06-16-2004, 05:50 AM
Hello god.. how are you.. still no prayers are being answered tho I might have asked for too much help. my hosting is on my chest and if I was to start too use the service this fine fellow offers myself will you please answer my prayers and make my hosting stand up to the bashing I am prepared to give it!