PDA

View Full Version : RainMaker Tonite: 7pmEST: Live with MovieDollars.com, and SilverCash

Brandy
06-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Please join us tonight at 7pmEST at http://YNOTRADIO.com . We have two of the largest sponsor programs, live with us to answer all your questions. Both programs are very different in their offerings and both have excellent ways for webmasters to make a lot of money! If you are already doing business with them......come and hang out with these great representatives and if you aren't; come and do some awesome research!

James A. Seibert

Born and raised in Southern New Jersey
Graduate of Rutgers University - Computer Science Major
Worked for several start up companies before finding a great home with National A-1.

Started with National as the Director of Network Operations way back in1999, since then my role has changed quite a bit.
I now focus all of my time on MovieDollars and everything associated with it. Affiliates, Studios, Employees, Traffic, Customer Service and everything else.

On the personal side of things Sunday is my 6th year wedding anniversary with my intelligent, beautiful understanding wife JeaneMarie. We have 2 incredible children - A.J and Zachary (A-Z I'm done ;)

Yo Adrian, marketing & support for Silvercash. Been in the industry for around 4 years, worked mainstream before that. Have worked in many different markets of the industry.

Silvercash has been around since the mid 90's and has always been on the forefront of the industry. We have several payout programs for our affiliates, everything from a 50/50 rev split to a $30-$35 per join to a $50 per active join. We also offer console free tours and the ability to link directly to our join pages. We offer many marketing tools such as hosted galleries, free exclusive content, free hosting and a jam packed rewards store. This along with industry leading support makes us a solid program you can rely on.

We look forward to seeing you there! Special Thanks To Our Advertisers: VividCash.com, SilverCash.Com, MovieDollars.Com, Lightspeed.Com and WebCamCash.Com

monaro
06-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Sorry I can't make it tho here is a bump for you!:bonk: