PDA

View Full Version : Bob! Who's Bob? ........YnotBob

FrankieP
06-21-2004, 02:31 PM
Join us today for an in-depth conversation with the self-proclaimed man myth and legend YnotBob.

From his meager beggnings to semi-intelligent responses on some of the most interesting subjesct in our industry today.

Check out the fast streaming video feed and join in the chat at www.the ronstewartshow.com 3pm EST/ 2pm CST/ 12 pm PST/ 8 pm GMT or you canaccess just the chat via irc at irc.theadultwebmaster.com channel #ynotradio.

Evil Chris
06-21-2004, 03:09 PM
that would be... www.theronstewartshow.com I think. ;)

Damn, another show with YNOT Bob? I thought for sure you had my Uncle Bob on the show.

monaro
06-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by FrankieP
Join us today for an in-depth conversation with the self-proclaimed man myth and legend YnotBob.

From his meager beggnings to semi-intelligent responses on some of the most interesting subjesct in our industry today.

Check out the fast streaming video feed and join in the chat at www.the ronstewartshow.com 3pm EST/ 2pm CST/ 12 pm PST/ 8 pm GMT or you canaccess just the chat via irc at irc.theadultwebmaster.com channel #ynotradio.

Great interview with YNOT Bob! really good topics covered.

And thank you for the content prize, sent you in the email =)

FrankieP
06-21-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks Monaro, make sure you send us your info so we can get your prize out to you.