PDA

View Full Version : Its so hot , I am having hard time getting motivated to work

webgurl
06-22-2004, 03:02 AM
I am having a hardtime working because it is soooo Hot here in my office / my house !
Its only June too , the worst hot season months are still ahead :flower:

tina
06-22-2004, 06:22 AM
you live in canada?? is so hot there?? jesus, you should have come to southern spain where i am and meet "mr. hot"!

:bonk:

Raziel
06-22-2004, 07:40 AM
maybe is hot for the place where he lives ........here is hot too Nico if you see this we need a ventilator :D :D

Magnus3x
06-22-2004, 09:52 AM
you live in canada?? is so hot there?? jesus, you should have come to southern spain where i am and meet "mr. hot"!

LOL.. yeah sometimes the Igloo's melt in the summer and since we don't have electricity yet.. none of us have Air conditioning LOL j/k

When we went to San Diego is was 20 degrees hotter in Southern Ontario than it was in So Cal!!

Webgurl, West coasters don't have much for AC do they. LOL

TheLegacy
06-22-2004, 10:10 AM
It does get hot up here - there are times it gets to 104F or for some another number 40C. Humidity is nuts with the lake nearby.

Last week it was so hot that the pavement buckled on the highway

sweet7
06-22-2004, 10:12 AM
enjoy it 'cause we all know it doesn't last for long.

Evil Chris
06-22-2004, 10:28 AM
LOL...

At first I read the title of this thread:
"I am so hot , I am having hard time getting motivated to work"

*shrug* same difference! :D

venturi
06-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Hot Schmot. :p

The Heat Miser has officially taken up camp here in Arizona... it reached 106F here in Phoenix today. Our AC unit was out for a while earlier this month, try getting anything done when your office is breaching 120F because of the computers... Makes ya wanna just :badcomp:

monaro
06-23-2004, 04:04 AM
G'day, are you going to show us some pictures? Sweaty rosy cheeks?

How hot does it get there anyway?
I myself am now located in the warmer part of Australia. Love the warmer weather here in summer. You can always cool off but when its cold there is only so many things you can do to stay warm, and by that I mean your hands, typing away on the keyboard in winter makes the fingers ache.

Have a good day and hope to see some pics.