PDA

View Full Version : Recips Links

TrafficMaster
06-28-2004, 05:24 PM
Hello everyone!!! I´m so lost. I need so much help, it´s not funny. Can someone please answer my questions.
1) How do I put six recip links on my free site?
2) What are niche recip links?
3) Why do I need to make six copies of my free site and change the recip numbers?

Thank for all the help. Take care!!!:bonk: :blush: ::-|

gel
06-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by TrafficMaster
Hello everyone!!! I´m so lost. I need so much help, it´s not funny. Can someone please answer my questions.
1) How do I put six recip links on my free site?
2) What are niche recip links?
3) Why do I need to make six copies of my free site and change the recip numbers?

Thank for all the help. Take care!!!:bonk: :blush: ::-|

1 I'm assuming it's not a trick question. For six recips build 3x2 table. Actually it's easier to go with 9 (3x3) or twelve (3x4) recips.

2 The best way is to show you. http://www.link-o-rama.com/greenguy/linkstuff.htm
You need to use a different recips depending on the category of your freesite.

3 Say your use 9 recips on your warning page you will then only be able to submit to 9 Link Lists. Building six mirrors of that warning page allows your to submit to 54 more Link Lists. Don't just mirroe the warning page though. Mirror the whole directory. Most Link Lists want to see their recips on index.htm.

I hope that answers these questions. If you have more post away. Or even hit me up on ICQ I'll help you out.