PDA

View Full Version : It's great to be back!

firehorse
06-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Hello to Chris and Steph, and all XNationers! :)

I have been flat out and wondering what is happening onboard the good ship. I guess I have missed out on lots of fun! :bonk:

It's nice to be back! :xhappy:

Evil Chris
06-30-2004, 09:09 AM
Hey firehorse! :D
Nice to see you around again mate.

What have you been up to?

firehorse
06-30-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Hey firehorse! :D
Nice to see you around again mate.

What have you been up to?

Thanks Chris! :D

We took a break for a while last year to spend more time with our baby girl who is not so little anymore! LOL

Most of this year we have been flat out with our Adult and Mainstream design biz. We are working on a couple of new adult and mainstream sites for ourself and enjoying catching up with friends. :)

How are Steph and Ryan?

BTW congrats on the continued growth of Xnations! :xhappy:

Evil Chris
06-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks! Well we're doing all ok here... Ryan is growing up fast.
In fact I was just chatting with Kitty and sharing a couple pictures. :D

XNations is surviving! it's nice to see it's longevity for sure.

pf69.com
06-30-2004, 11:29 AM
welcome back FH!!

its great to seee some friendly faces around!

monaro
06-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by firehorse
Hello to Chris and Steph, and all XNationers! :)
I have been flat out and wondering what is happening onboard the good ship. I guess I have missed out on lots of fun! :bonk:
It's nice to be back! :xhappy:

Firehorse!!!!!!!! G'day, its good to see you again. Always did enjoy reading over your posts here and seen so many as I have been through almost the full search database.

I am sure there is lots of fun to be involved and enjoyed to bring a smile to you.

I also know what it is like to be so busy that you need to leave for a few.. head down and dums up I say! But always good to come up for air.

You have yourself a really good day!:)

facialfreak
06-30-2004, 12:43 PM
boardtracker set to the word "contest"? :rolleyes:

But then again I guess that is why board owners have contests anyways.

Welcome.:cool:

Panky
06-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Welcum back! I hope all is well with you guys in Aussie Land! :D

pf69.com
06-30-2004, 04:49 PM
nice to that you are around here too panky!

Panky
06-30-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by pf69.com
nice to that you are around here too panky!

Awww thanks PF! I'm glad you finally got around to whoring on my turf now! :p LOL! It's always good to see you! :D

Funbrunette
06-30-2004, 05:32 PM
It's been a while we've missed ya!...How's the family? :D

WELCOME BACK!

firehorse
07-01-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Thanks! Well we're doing all ok here... Ryan is growing up fast.
In fact I was just chatting with Kitty and sharing a couple pictures. :D

XNations is surviving! it's nice to see it's longevity for sure.

That's great Chris!

I am sure Ryan loves the new Chihuahua I was reading that you have. Kitty mentioned you were chatting. :)

XNations is here to stay and we are working on a site which should send some more webmasters here. I will let you know about it soon. :)

firehorse
07-01-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by pf69.com
welcome back FH!!

its great to seee some friendly faces around!

Thanks pf69 I am starting to visit all the boards that I used to post at and it is always good to run into you bro! :)

firehorse
07-01-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Firehorse!!!!!!!! G'day, its good to see you again. Always did enjoy reading over your posts here and seen so many as I have been through almost the full search database.

I am sure there is lots of fun to be involved and enjoyed to bring a smile to you.

I also know what it is like to be so busy that you need to leave for a few.. head down and dums up I say! But always good to come up for air.

You have yourself a really good day!:)

Thanks for your kind words monaro! :)

I look forward to catching up with you when we are next in Queensland and sharing a laugh or two! :)

firehorse
07-01-2004, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by facialfreak
boardtracker set to the word "contest"? :rolleyes:

But then again I guess that is why board owners have contests anyways.

Welcome.:cool:

facialfreak, I did not know about the contest and have missed many here at XNations as Chris and Steph are always very generous! :)

FYI Kitty and I used to run our own webmasterboard that was getting well over 3000 posts a day at one stage and had a #1 Google rating and a board hopper listing over 150 adult webmasterboards that used to send a lot of traffic to our fellow board owners boards. The success of our board also enabled us to give away ten of thousands of dollars in prizes. We are always happy to help our fellow webmasters and friends that own boards. We are about to launch something similar again soon.

Kitty and I sold that board and left the industry for 6 months to concentrate on our baby daughter at the time. We are now back and more focused than ever! :)

We have given away much more than we have ever won. BTW good luck in the contest and what is it? :)

firehorse
07-01-2004, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Panky
Welcum back! I hope all is well with you guys in Aussie Land! :D

Hey Panky, thanks and long time no see! :)

All is well down here as long as our little one is happy. She runs the household! LOL

firehorse
07-01-2004, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
It's been a while we've missed ya!...How's the family? :D

WELCOME BACK!

Thanks Funbrunette, it's nice to be missed! :xhappy:

Our little one will be 2 in October and has me wrapped around her little finger. They grow up way too fast and remind me to enjoy and make the most of every moment. :)

How is Ryan? I am sure you and Chris have so many wonderful memories already!! :xhappy:

FeTiShLaDy
07-01-2004, 07:34 AM
welcome back firehorse....

firehorse
07-02-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by FeTiShLaDy
welcome back firehorse....

Thanks FeTiShLaDy! :xthumbs:

FeTiShLaDy
07-02-2004, 04:53 AM
you're welcome man!

WEBlady
07-02-2004, 08:16 AM
hi there firehose and welcome back! see yah around ;)