PDA

View Full Version : Officially off the market!

Funbrunette
11-15-2002, 11:50 AM
Well, That's it...Only one week to go and I become Mrs. Evil Chris :love:

I'm very excited and happy! And NO I'm not changing my name to EvilBrunette...lol I will remain Funbrunette (well, perhaps not as fun now...lol)

Just wanted to share this great news with you all! :D

Magick
11-15-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Well, That's it...Only one week to go and I become Mrs. Evil Chris :love:

I'm very excited and happy! And NO I'm not changing my name to EvilBrunette...lol I will remain Funbrunette (well, perhaps not as fun now...lol)

Just wanted to share this great news with you all! :D

Congratulations my sweetie! Maybe HE should change his name to FunChris hehehe

:D

JFK
11-15-2002, 11:55 AM
One week??? Isnt That Vegas ?? HMMMMMMMM ?? :D

CONGRATULATIONS !:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

sherie
11-15-2002, 12:38 PM
Awe there go my chances! LOL Hey babe, I will keep you posted, but I just may be able to make it :)

Ronaldo
11-15-2002, 01:10 PM
Congratulations to the both of you.

A little advice for the two of you from an old married man.

ENJOY your wedding day. It will only happen once. When my wife and I were married, I was too worried about making an ass of myself that I didn't really enjoy the day and take it all it.

Had I been more relaxed I would have realized that I AM an ass and I should have just been myself. :D

StuartD
11-15-2002, 01:18 PM
You mean you were still on the market up until now???

Or... you are still on the market for one more week??? :D

Magnus3x
11-15-2002, 01:19 PM
Congrats ..congrats..to the both of you..

go for one of those Hyphenated last names "Becky funbrunette-evilchris"

You guys are'nt getting married at the Graceland Chapel are ya?

Masters
11-15-2002, 01:23 PM
Congrats to you and Chris... I am truly happy for both of you.
I do agree not to change your name to EvilBrunette, yet may I suggest something that's a bit more of a play on words... "EvilFun"

Keep on Rockin'

LadySharlot
11-15-2002, 05:21 PM
SUPER MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many, many years of health and happiness to you both!!

HUGGS!!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Darin
11-15-2002, 11:23 PM
DON'T DO IT!!! DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you :D

Mister X
11-16-2002, 12:12 AM
Wow. Major big congrats are in order for sure! Woohoooooo!

JFK
11-16-2002, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Darin
[B]DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

QUOTE]

Darin
11-16-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by JFK
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Darin
[B]DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

QUOTE]

JFK,

You just violated my copyright by modifying the contents of my message.

hehehe ::-|

Funbrunette
11-16-2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Darin
DON'T DO IT!!! DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!DON'T DO IT!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you :D

Hum, How about I kick your ass instead! :nyanya:

Darin
11-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Hmmm I might like that ya know ::-|

JFK
11-16-2002, 02:27 PM
JFK,

You just violated my copyright by modifying the contents of my message.

hehehe ::-|

OOOPPPSS :( Didnt mean to Violate You:bonk:

CumSensei
11-16-2002, 07:35 PM
No more perfect tits pictures from you?

I wish you the best girl and much happiness!

And be sure to take some pics ;)

Vid Vicious
11-16-2002, 08:00 PM
Concrats Guys .. I'm so sorry and sad that I can't make it ! ...

Call me before you leave maybe we can have a drink to celebrate .. Chris Do you want a bachelor party before you leave for Vegas? .. Hee hee .. Nothing to worry about FB .. I'm a fuckin angel (with horns) but never the less an angel :cool:

Mister X
11-17-2002, 12:36 AM
Hum, How about I kick your ass instead! :nyanya:
Hmmmmmm. New content idea? ::-|

Funbrunette
11-17-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Concrats Guys .. I'm so sorry and sad that I can't make it ! ...

Call me before you leave maybe we can have a drink to celebrate .. Chris Do you want a bachelor party before you leave for Vegas? .. Hee hee .. Nothing to worry about FB .. I'm a fuckin angel (with horns) but never the less an angel :cool:

Hey! I WANT a "bachelorette" party too :( !!!

Darin
11-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Hey! I WANT a "bachelorette" party too :( !!!

Ahem..

I'll dance at your party for free FunB :blush:

Funbrunette
11-17-2002, 05:44 PM
Ahem..

I'll dance at your party for free FunB :blush:

WOOHOOOOOO! Now you're talking baby! "TAKE IT ALL OFF" :D

Vid Vicious
11-17-2002, 06:19 PM
WOOHOOOOOO! Now you're talking baby! "TAKE IT ALL OFF" :D

you might have to pay for the Gerbil rental

Mister X
11-17-2002, 06:38 PM
WOOHOOOOOO! Now you're talking baby! "TAKE IT ALL OFF" :D Hehe. I don't think he needs much encouragement. :rofl:

Darin
11-17-2002, 06:52 PM
Da nana na na
Da nana na na

(Stripping Music)

hehe

Tam
11-18-2002, 12:05 AM
awww.... that is great. You two make one of the best couples I have ever seen....... I wish you all the best, but you know that already.
May the sun always shine on the love you two share and you get all the rainbows without the storms that bring them. :rainbow:

Love you both! :)

StuartD
11-18-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Tam

May the sun always shine on the love you two share and you get all the rainbows without the storms that bring them. :rainbow:

Oh my god... I'm gonna be sick... I can't believe you actually said that....

I don't know whether to hurl or laugh my head off.... but uhhm... at the same time, nice thought there.

I'm gonna run around and show everyone what a softy you are :D

Tafkap
11-18-2002, 08:56 AM
Congrats to u my beloved Canadians buddies!!!

:respect: :xthumbs: :respect: :xthumbs: :respect: :xthumbs:

:bonk:

Tam
11-18-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
Oh my god... I'm gonna be sick... I can't believe you actually said that....

I don't know whether to hurl or laugh my head off.... but uhhm... at the same time, nice thought there.

I'm gonna run around and show everyone what a softy you are :D

You are just mad cause I don't love YOU enough to be nice to you!!! :angel:

I am still sick and not in my right mode........ yeah, that's it, that's what caused that momentary bout of nice.... :p

Evil Chris
11-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Thanks everyone... :D
I don't think I could have found a more loving and beautiful woman in the world to share the rest of my life with. For those of you who have met Stephanie, you know what I am talking about.
And for those who haven't yet met her, you'll see that she is one of the most kind, genuine, and beautiful people you'll ever meet.
I'm a very lucky man!!!!!:blush:

Mister X
11-18-2002, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I don't think I could have found a more loving and beautiful woman in the world to share the rest of my life with. For those of you who have met Stephanie, you know what I am talking about.
And for those who haven't yet met her, you'll see that she is one of the most kind, genuine, and beautiful people you'll ever meet.
I'm a very lucky man!!!!!:blush: You know something tells me that you might be slightly less evil than I thought. Or else Stephanie is slightly more evil. Hehe. Come to think of it I suppose evil can be fun. :D

StuartD
11-18-2002, 01:30 PM
I'm a very lucky man!!!!!:blush:

Practicing your sucking up skills now eh? You'll need them :D

But seriously... it really is awesome news. You two are awesome, and really... I mean, how can there possibly be a better time in your lives? How can two people possibly be any happier?
Marriage to the person you are meant to be with, a child on the way.... I mean, those are the two moments that define "happiness" right??

Long story short?? I'm envious... I wish ya many more years of continuing that happiness :)

Tam
11-18-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
Practicing your sucking up skills now eh? You'll need them :D

But seriously... it really is awesome news. You two are awesome, and really... I mean, how can there possibly be a better time in your lives? How can two people possibly be any happier?
Marriage to the person you are meant to be with, a child on the way.... I mean, those are the two moments that define "happiness" right??

Long story short?? I'm envious... I wish ya many more years of continuing that happiness :)

Oh and who is being sweet now? You little bitch!! Go ranting in MY house about how I am being so nice and now you are doing it!!! :nyanya:

*whispering*
It rubs off on ya when you see someone this happy, doesn't it? :blush:

StuartD
11-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Tam
Oh and who is being sweet now? You little bitch!! Go ranting in MY house about how I am being so nice and now you are doing it!!! :nyanya:

*whispering*
It rubs off on ya when you see someone this happy, doesn't it? :blush:

Yeah well, I'm not the hell bent pain inflicter that you are.
I never once denied that I can be sweet... you on the other hand.... :p

Evil Chris
11-18-2002, 06:54 PM
ok now I'm starting to wonder.... just who should be getting married here? FunB and me... or Stuart and Tam? :laughout:

StuartD
11-18-2002, 06:58 PM
ok now I'm starting to wonder.... just who should be getting married here? FunB and me... or Stuart and Tam? :laughout:

no way, she puts me to work too much as it is already, I couldn't imagine if we were married.
Besides, she already has kids... kinda takes the fun out of a marriage. Half the fun is in the "trying" :D

Besides, just because you have to suffer, why should I? :p

AcidMaX
11-19-2002, 09:07 AM
Congratulations you too, and good luck. Maybe we can throw back some ginger ales in Jan. as a late celebration, and who knows maybe you can tell my g/f and I where you guys got married :) hahahhaa

Again congrats and have fun :)

Andy

RMS
11-19-2002, 11:26 AM
Congrats Chris!

someone to cook, clean, pick up after you, bring you beers and fetch and carry for you, not to mention sex with a hottie whenever you want it!

congrats FB

now you have someone to cook for, clean for, pick up after, bring beers to and fetch and carry for, not to mention not having to have sex anymore... unless you want to