PDA

View Full Version : Hosting Company to accept wire tranfer Today!

monaro
07-08-2004, 08:30 PM
I am not moving my away from my present host. I am more than happy to keep my account open there.

I have out grown their largest plan.

So. If you have a something, rent or share, I will be more than happy wire funds today if and only if it is someone who I trust or know the name of that is trusted to my standards!

What I am looking for is BW baby, I need juice....

How much BW can I buy from you for 100 USD per month
Yep I know ev1 servers is out there, I have been trying to contact them for days.. they dont seem to reply.

I had also been speaking to a few guys on icq, but they are all still undecided.. Over priced due to the big CPU's and extra large hd's I really need to have heard of the hosting company before.

I dont need a Pent2 with 80gig 2mb ram not even mysql or php, its only static galleries. Over the next 6 Months this is going to increase 10 x so if you can host me, I will wire in advance in due time.

I only want a log on, add domains and normal admin stuff eg cpanel / the ability to peek to 16mb/sec and mostly my traffic is only
800 - 1000kb/sec but like i said i had been speaking to some guy on icq, but i just remembered he said i would be capped at 4mb/sec which is not for me.

Firstly who can host me for my 100USD a month.... nothing fancy, nothing flash, just be up 100% and is not capped or overloaded when the traffic peeks.

If you wish to speak in private, go right ahead.

Thanks for your time.

p.s sorry about my grammar i am in a hell of a rush.

sweet7
07-08-2004, 08:43 PM
contact the guys at www.swiftwill.com they'll hook you up, they always have competitive rates.

monaro
07-08-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by sweet7
contact the guys at www.swiftwill.com they'll hook you up, they always have competitive rates.

Thanks sweet, but the $.80/GB prices scares me dude.

Right now im paying $0.33/GB USD so i think i should just keep on buying more accounts with my present hosting company

bagel
07-08-2004, 09:11 PM
Contact me on icq, we can do it. We host this board, if you're looking for more reference's we got them.

161151471 or alek@oxeo.com

sweet7
07-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by monaro
Thanks sweet, but the $.80/GB prices scares me dude.

Right now im paying $0.33/GB USD so i think i should just keep on buying more accounts with my present hosting company

Don't worry about their standard plans, they are flexible.

Cash
07-09-2004, 12:16 AM
Try Dreamhost (http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.cgi?kiss)

Chris001
07-09-2004, 07:54 AM
We at Thexxxhost.com (http://www.thexxxhost.com) accept wire transfers, not much to add since I believe you already know us :p

MMemmer
07-09-2004, 10:25 AM
IM on its way from Mark at Candid Hosting.com (http://www.candidhosting.com) :D

monaro
07-09-2004, 10:39 AM
Firstly I would like to say that when I go searching for hosting and I am still strongly hosted, it is not due to the provider, it is due to my increase. I had a very long talk with my current provider about my increased needs and advised that I am not closing my account. There are alot of wms who host with many providers. I feel that is it very good practice to do so.

I would like to send special thanks to http://www.oxeo.com
The offer you gave myself in your email today is well taken to my master plan, I have plans to contact yourself in near future and if that offer is still open 2 months away I will be more than happy to spread my web across to yourself also. Thank once again for replying ever so quickly to my email today.
---------------------------------------------

Sweet, thanks for your referial. I did send swift an email straight after your 2nd reply and they didnt get back to me, still until now.

---------------------------------------------
Chris001, no hard feelings, never looked down at your company, you know we could have got along fine, I just needed some little help and had a hard time finding the right way to ask. You have a wonderful host, I just needed something different.
If it is yourself whom I had spoken to on icq a month or so ago. You might remember my first words.. "Please look after me as I am ready to action my master plan"
----------------------------------------------

There are a few other people on icq I am waiting to speak with and i must say that timing is also a major issue in my final planning when it comes to hosting and that also goes in hand in hand, like dont go adding extra costs after you supply your quote guys. It brings fear to my mind.
Best of luck tho.
----------------------------------------------

Now after some brainstorming with my present provider. I am now onto my 4th with them... and it can only increase cant it. My traffic will be over 10mbits/sec within a week and as it is still on a sharp increase,
I cant afford to come unstuck again like what happened in 2003. Thats why this is a very serious issue with my hosting. I am plan to play this seriously aswell.

Thank you for your time and have a great day and a lovely weekend!

TheTaoOfSexology
07-13-2004, 04:12 AM
If you wish to spread yourself to us let us know how much space you need and we'll customize a plan for you if we dont have one already that fits your needs. Fully managed servers/plans with protection against Ddos, DOS, Brute force, Proxy Attacks, Password Trading and robots at no additional cost.

Uncensor your hosting . . .

- 100% UPTIME GUARANTEE!
- No price increase EVER!
- Affordable EXCELLENCE!
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Uncensored-Hosting (uncensored-hosting.com)