PDA

View Full Version : Most Memorable Meal...??

LadySharlot
11-16-2002, 06:40 PM
Howdy Gang!! :-)

Getting ready to start Supper, yet again, and got to thinking about my most memorable meal. So tell me gang...what's been YOUR most memorable meal...???

I have two that really stand out in my head...

The first one was the first time I cooked for Spider. I was prolly 17 years old and my parents had taken off for the night. I wanted to cook something special for him so I made up a big ol'steak, baked taters, broccoli and dessert. Set up a table in the front room all nice and fancy like and had our first candle-lit dinner there in my parents house. :D It was nice. :-))

The second was actually about a year and a half ago. We were in Vegas during a convention when we had a business meeting with a potential backer for our movie. Went to this restaurant in Vegas (I'm sorry, I can't remember the name) and it was freakin' INCREDIBLE!!!!! Always had 3 people around our table at all times, my glass of water never got past 1/2 way down, the food was just amazing and the "Cigar Bar" to top it all off after our dinner was AMAZING!!! :D Oh--and before we left, they showed us their custom made table with ALL of the "James Bond" wine bottle collection!! We're STILL tickled by that one!! LOL

Soo--fess up--what's been YOUR most memorable meals?? :D

Huggs!
Lady Sharlot :-)

CumSensei
11-16-2002, 07:41 PM
We had a pork fillet buffe ones last summer as I went down to meet some webmasters in Malmoe...

That was amazing..as much meat as you could eat....yummy!

Vid Vicious
11-16-2002, 07:55 PM
Mine was in Jail .. I wasn't a prisonner .. I was shooting a Goverment Documentary on Canada's Corectional Institues ... THey had Lunch prepared for me, a Turkey dinner .. Everybody else in my crew thought it was very good .. but for some reason evrything tasted horrible to me, even the Chocolate Ice cream they gave me afterwards .. That whole experience had a huge effect on me... But alas that's how I am, I get wrapped up in anything I shoot .. THat was by far one of my hardest shoots ever .. the Other Meal I remember best was in Etheopia, I had Fresh Lamb every day .. Not bad for $1 US a lamb .... No extras .. Just lamb over an open fire ...

Life throws you some curve balls, just make sure you catch the right ones ....

baddog
11-17-2002, 04:54 AM
After a week in Mexico, stopping at the McDonald's in Chula Vista for a cheeseburger. It is amazing what you take for granted when all of a sudden it is no longer available.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
11-17-2002, 06:43 AM
:cool:

Funbrunette
11-17-2002, 11:11 AM
A thread about food! :hungry:

Well it seems lately everything I eat tastes like heaven...lol And the appetite I know have! That's what eating for two is all about I guess!

Seriously I don't think I can think of one particular meal...I guess I've had many amazing ones...I LOVE when Chris surprises me and cooks, it's usually DIVINE!

GOD
11-18-2002, 11:21 AM
This one was spretty memorable